WARNING

P

_PxKx_

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played internetpoker for several years now in alot of diffrent sites.
So when I saw ParadisePoker I thought "why not try it?", so I regged and put in 20 €
about 10 days ago.
I regret that now. Let me tell you what I have experienced.

1. The first thing I encountered was that you can't change the table size (which take
up ~2/3 of your screen), so it's really hard to play several tables at once. And that
the pop-up of the windows dosn't always work, or poping up to late, dosn't make things
eaiser to play several tables or surf on the net at the same time.

2. The french and the germans have no respect at all for following the chatrules with
speaking english. I you want to report that you need to give Paradisepoker the 9 digit
hand-ID (which you can't copy) when they broke the rules, the table ID, and the nickname
of the ones that have not followed the rules. The problem is: As I said before you can't
the hand-ID, and in the "hand-history" the chat isn't logged so you can't get the info
on which hand they have spoken, and finnally you need the table ID which is not public
information on Paradise poker so you can't give them that info. And they won't do
anything if you don't give them all that info that is impossible to get.

3. They've had/have several serverproblems and you can get disconnected anytime.

4. The whole server was disconnected when I was headsup on a 10 player Sn'G. I had
~13000 and my opponent had ~2000 when we both (and 4 k other players) were disconnected.
He managed to get online way before me since it built up a queue and he was way before
me in that queue. When I finnaly got in after 4 min he had won the Sn'G by takin all
the blinds (nothing odd, I whould have done the same thing). So I contacted the support
and wanted to get money for 1:st place instead of 2:nd place. She said that there had
been a serverproblem and that they whould investigate it. I was asked to give them
the table ID and info about the hands that I had recived during the downperiod. Well...
there aint any table ID and there aint any handhistory logged during the timeperiod
that your not on the table. So I explained to them that I can only give them the last
hand I saw, since the other info isn't availeble (they don't know about their own
software). "That's ok" she said after she saw that the info wasen't availeble, so I sent
the info. After 5 days I get the reply to my e-mail that the hand-ID that I sent them
was won by me, and they can't see anything about any disconnection. Yea, right...
gues that the 4 k players that got disconnected was just a coinsident, and that the
online-support was wrong when they said there was a serverproblem.
So it looks like I won't get any cash back there.

5. I regged to a tournament which didn't popup (that is the only way that you can be
seated at the tables on tournaments), so I conntacted the support and told them about it.
She asked me to check if I was regged to any tournaments. "Where can check that that",
I asked. She told me where, but that info isn't posted there. "oh, it's not? I thought
it was supposed to be there. I'll contact the softwaredevelopers about that.", she said.
She asked me to wait and see. After about an hour I got my money back. Then it happend
again! I talked with support and they told me to wait again. After 30 min the table
poped up with me being auto all-in because that I had become short-stack by the blinds.
They will investigate it, but since I "played" the last hand (the autoall-in) I am
apparently considered by them to have played the game so that I shouldn't expect to get
my buy-in back.

I told paradisepoker that I whould tell people on the pokerforums about what they have done.
So now I'm posting this on several forums, and waiting for all their investigations to finnish before i cash out.

Watch out for them.
Thanx for reading.

Have anyone else also experienced problems with ParadisePoker?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't even know they still existed lol.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
me neither i think i played some freerolls and won about 1$ but then i un installed it due to bad software and low trafic ...i think you should do the same

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stick to Stars and FT

D

dougiefresh1234

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
paradise poker?

i played a couple times when i first started online, other than that i forgot they were even around. well anyways i would stay away if i was you

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't have any problems with Paradise Poker's software. Sometimes party poker tournaments don't pop up, so I restart the Party Poker software a couple of minutes after the tourney is due to start and it loads the table then. Personally I think it was very generous of them to give you your money back if you forgot that you had registered for a tourney.
2. The french and the germans have no respect at all for following the chatrules with speaking english. I you want to report that you need to give Paradisepoker the 9 digit hand-ID (which you can't copy) when they broke the rules, the table ID, and the nickname of the ones that have not followed the rules. The problem is: As I said before you can't the hand-ID, and in the "hand-history" the chat isn't logged so you can't get the info on which hand they have spoken, and finnally you need the table ID which is not public information on Paradise poker so you can't give them that info. And they won't do anything if you don't give them all that info that is impossible to get.
Why does it matter if people chat in French or German :questionm

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Why does it matter if people chat in French or German :questionm
Because most site's have a rule of English only chat. Cuts down on the risk of collusion, I suppose. That, and it's annoying for us boneheads who can only speak one language...:eek:

P

_PxKx_

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't have any problems with Paradise Poker's software. Sometimes Party Poker tournaments don't pop up, so I restart the Party Poker software a couple of minutes after the tourney is due to start and it loads the table then. Personally I think it was very generous of them to give you your money back if you forgot that you had registered for a tourney.Why does it matter if people chat in French or German :questionm

I didn't forget, the tournament didn't pop up. And they don't have any "take seat", so I couldn't do anything. And then it happend again.

And just as juiceeQ said about chating in non-english.

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because most site's have a rule of English only chat. Cuts down on the risk of collusion, I suppose. That, and it's annoying for us boneheads who can only speak one language...:eek:
Well, it sounds as though they can only speak one language, too.
I didn't forget, the tournament didn't pop up. And they don't have any "take seat", so I couldn't do anything.
Except close the software down and start it up again - but of course, you can't do that when you forget that you registered for it... so it's easier just to blame the software, and go all round the internet posting threads with ambiguous titles. ;)

P

_PxKx_

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea ofcourse I forgot, especially since I could see the tournament lobby while I was talking to the support and described my problem during the first 2 min of the Sn'G.

P

_PxKx_

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Heaven accept people from most countries. They use BOSS media as their software provider too.

But what I've heard BOSS has done miniview to other companies. Not sure why they not included it in pokerheaven and paradisepoker.
Sometimes the companies let BOSS do the investigation.

What BOSS says is final in all the complains that has been forwarded to them. As when the whole server got kicked out from paradisepoker they denid that there had been any trouble at all to everyone that complained.