Walker Poker/Carbon poker

S

sanpatso

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at Walker Poker. I believe Carbon Poker is on the same network. I love this site. Play is poor and you can build a good BR just by understanding pot odds position etc... There are usually between 2000 to 4000 players online and I like that cause when I take notes on a player there is a good chance I will run into him again and any advantage is good. The server is super fast and they even have emotioncons which do help break up the occasional boredom. Deposits are easy (although I only had to make one so far) and cash outs are fast (I have had a few of those). I recommend this site to players that want to take advantage of donks. Only drawback is that sometimes you have to wait a few minutes if you play sng's. Good profitable site. Good luck and see ya at the tables.

1nickthegreek

1nickthegreek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still have never deposited at Walker Poker, but I do find the freeroll play there to be quite easy, I placed 22nd in the first fr I ever played there and they said I won 43.00 and some change, but now they say that I never played any freerolls there.:mad:

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still have never deposited at Walker Poker, but I do find the freeroll play there to be quite easy, I placed 22nd in the first fr I ever played there and they said I won 43.00 and some change, but now they say that I never played any freerolls there.:mad:

I smell a scam :confused: