underage in vegas

H

heretherebelove

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi, darlings

i'll be in vegas in two days. coming from germany, i'm just glad that people are even allowed to play poker in vegas. i did have a worry. i'm not yet 21. nor will be for a little while.

however, i'd really like to get into some games over there. i prefer live games to online poker for a number of reasons, mainly that i make more money. but seeing as this will be the first time i will be in vegas (and the states for that matter) i could use some friendly advice.

what should i do?

riffpoker

riffpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you look over 21? Identification is rarely asked for in Vegas when buying or cashing in chips unless of course you look 12.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck. Stay away from the gaming areas (slots, blackjack,... etc) that will get you more attention than you want. If you can sign up for a tournament or table without having to get a players' card (like at Harrah's properties), then you should be OK. Don't shave for a week.

H

heretherebelove

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks guys. i just got here and i already got carded once but that was at the slots. i haven't played the tables yet cuz i'm broke. on another note...no well i'll post it somewhere else...cheers

Royal Vegas - Leo Vegas - Sky Vegas