Ultimatebet points tournaments

Cowboy8112

Cowboy8112

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I placed in one of their points tourneys but can not access the games for the points? The "help" section says there should be three tabs real money, Play money, and Points. I only have real and play avaliable to me. Anyone know why?

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok try this go to a sit & go real money, click on the one you want to play after the window comes up click join the window that comes up after that has a pull down window ( tournament buy-in ) it has a pull down window for real cash, TDs, Points. thats were they mean!
The sit & go's 7pm, 3pm games have it and the MTTS

Cowboy8112

Cowboy8112

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just tried that, It only had 2 options, cash or TDs.....points was not an option

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I placed in one of their points tourneys but can not access the games for the points? The "help" section says there should be three tabs Real money, Play money, and Points. I only have real and play avaliable to me. Anyone know why?

kid is talking about the $50 TD tourney (which seems pretty straightforward), not those 5000 'Ultimate Points'. I looked everywhere, and also could not find any tourney accepting them, nor any explanation on their website about how you might use them - except for this:

You can be sure it ain't $1 a pt - but good luck finding these.... [old link~tb]

OR you can get .007 cents a point. If top prize in a 5000 pt FR is 1000 pts, that 7 cents is all yours.

[old link~tb]

See where it says " 1) Players can only redeem UltimatePoints™ earned through real-money games "

WTF!?!??!??! Or you CAN get a patch for 50 pts - or a t-shirt for 2100. [old link~tb]

[old link~tb]

Then they have another freeroll, 500 BONUS DOLLARS. This one is harder to find any info on. I've looked.

The FR's I fins most hilarious is for their gear. Top prize is a jacket. Then it's right down to the t-shirt, then a baseball cap I think. Oh boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cowboy8112

Cowboy8112

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for looking Dive.....guess I have to resort to the dreaded "customer support"

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for looking Dive.....guess I have to resort to the dreaded "customer support"
You have to be a "player" in your Rai$e status to get the tournaments for points option.

Cowboy8112

Cowboy8112

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and the only way to go from member to player is with a cash deposit?

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good lord! So now, I've made even less sense than usual. There ought to be a list around here somewhere of the abbreviations YOU might use, that get 'translated'. I used the letter 'P' combined with 'T', short for POINT. The software 'fixed it' to spell out 'Poker Tracker'. :eek: :p At least a 'pts' will come out as is. Edited to add: Oh no it won't!!! I typed 'p t s' but with no spaces. hahahahahaha

When you type 'P' combined with 'S' at the bottom, as in 'post script', it types out 'poker stars'. Yes it does! :D And a 'U' and 'B' will become UltimateBet, the only thing you would mean by it at least. hehehe

P.S. (don't forget the periods) I'd probably just steer clear from these BS tourneys, except the $50 & maybe the 50 tourney dollars one. This way you don't have to wade through further BS only to find out (as c9h19no kindly explained) that you don't have the 'status' to use them. I think it's that BS 'raise status' that you need to transfer funds. I wanted to transfer my $$$ into my recently acquired FLICK_YOU_UB acct, so I could play under that, but I couldn't. :mad:

Cowboy8112

Cowboy8112

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, well I am kind of particular about what sites I play at, and since this site is actualy holding tournaments for points that cant be used. Im out of there.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not positive this is what your looking for, but that drop down arrow eluded me for months;

[old link~tb]

Attachments

• UB points buy-in.JPG
    UB points buy-in.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 4
Cowboy8112

Cowboy8112

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, thats exactly what I am looking for, but I am not a player, only a member

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

If you have an account at UB, you should be able to access these options in any game where they are available.

I don't understand any difference between player and member in this context.

Cowboy8112

Cowboy8112

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have an account at Ultimatebet, you should be able to access these options in any game where they are available.

you would'nt think there would be, but............

Attachments

• ub.JPG
    ub.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 4
dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ignore that, I'm fairly certain those are like fish, ------ shark ratings based on frequency of play. Srt of like our user titles.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have an account at Ultimatebet, you should be able to access these options in any game where they are available.

Glad cowboy posted the screenshot so I don't have to. But if you click on 'cashier', then 'raise status details', then click on the chart. Or since you've already seen the chart, click instead on the 'click here for more info on RAISE', where they further try to bamboozle you with BS at every link. I'm guessing it has something to do with making some deposits but I could be wrong. ;)

And DJ, if you're not joking, look at where there's the X for playing tourney with Ultimate Points. That is not checked in the members column to its left. Pretty sure there's a REAL difference or they wouldn't put all that effort into it.

Cowboy8112

Cowboy8112

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you all for your help, I have found the the way in....however the min. buy in is 110 point.............lol, man what a pain in the backside

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment, I'm in a 10 point + 1 point rebuy.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The cheap games seem to only show up under the Open tab under the Scheduled tourneys tab, or the SnG tab sorted by buy-in.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well i am only a member... hint try way at the bottom of the sit & gos
the ones i put red dot's next to.... And i know there are MTTS but ti takes a lot of points.....

Attachments

• untitledmm.GIF
    untitledmm.GIF
    81.9 KB · Views: 4
E

elfmann

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the answer is you DO have to be a "Player" member, which requires some cash (either a deposit or freeroll earnings - good luck with that) and then a bunch of raked hands to rack up points. Of course, you need to earn points (basically in ring games) to pick up the deposit bonuses anyway.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the answer is you DO have to be a "Player" member, which requires some cash (either a deposit or freeroll earnings - good luck with that) and then a bunch of raked hands to rack up points. Of course, you need to earn points (basically in ring games) to pick up the deposit bonuses anyway.
yes but if you have UB points the games with the red dots that i put up are the games you can play and you can even play some MTTs with them to...
I think the photo should be pined...????:D