Ultimate Bet: my view of card setups

whitemeat454

whitemeat454

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone,
Im new to cardschat and have played poker online for a few years. The subject im pertaining to is ultimate bet. Not trying to say anything bad about it, but have you ever noticed some of the deals that are frequently distributed?
No doubt about it i like Ultimate bet the most of all of them but, seeing 5 four of a kinds in an hour seems not realistic. This brings anger out in alot of players serious or not (lol). And their customer service does not respond with direct answers to your concerns about this configuration.
I guess for this thread im just wanting to see if anyone else believes that this setup is not comparable to real poker cards. Thanks...:deal:

whitemeat454

whitemeat454

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
but more to add to that the hits on the river like occurs 70 percent of the time lol

allndave

allndave

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
7 seat live game the other night i saw 2 quads [lost to one of them] and 1 ROYAL FLUSH [ I GOT IT] in less than 2hrs

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's "action-rigged" (love that term).

You see what the poker sites do is to ensure there are at least 3 dumbasses at every table willing to play any 2 cards. This ensures that lots of $$ goes in the middle and occasionally (let's say 19% of the time) your AA will get cracked by 22. They actually make it happen (19% of the time). It's time we take a stand. We need to demand that only seasoned professionals who know what there doing play online. Further all online players must take a vow that they will not suck....out. So then the best 2 cards dealt to each player will win every hand. Oh what a wonderful world when poker goes from a game of skill to the lottery.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's "action-rigged" (love that term).

You see what the poker sites do is to ensure there are at least 3 dumbasses at every table willing to play any 2 cards. This ensures that lots of $$ goes in the middle and occasionally (let's say 19% of the time) your AA will get cracked by 22. They actually make it happen (19% of the time). It's time we take a stand. We need to demand that only seasoned professionals who know what there doing play online. Further all online players must take a vow that they will not suck....out. So then the best 2 cards dealt to each player will win every hand. Oh what a wonderful world when poker goes from a game of skill to the lottery.

Post of the week imo :D

whitemeat454

whitemeat454

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Explain 9 consecutive AA deals in a freeroll

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you really do seriously believe this stuff that you're coming out with, whitemeat454, maybe you should read this thread:

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/general-poker-13/rigged-aa-test-100791/

You won't receive much sympathy in this forum, we've had so many threads here looking at whether online poker is rigged, and they always come to the same conclusion - sadly it's not the conclusion that you and all your fellow conspiracy theory lovers want to hear :D

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Explain 9 consecutive AA deals in a freeroll

Only 2 possible explainations:

1. Magic
2. Ultimatebet screwed up and they were dealing from a Pinochle deck (google it if you don't know).

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol at having a rigged site as ur avatar

whitemeat454

whitemeat454

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like the site setup. plus my other site i rarely play on (full tilt) has too many people....