Ultimate Bet Friday $1000k

Dagon7

Dagon7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone know anything about this tourney? UB is the worst for info, just says free, no satellite, no conditions then u click reg and it asks for a password, it's not affiliated with anyone just UB so whats the deal? who's this for?

J

Jack in Japan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You are right about little information about things from UB.

But, in this case, the weekly tournament is for those who qualified in the many other tourneys during the week. For example, if you place in the Top 30 in the $50 freeroll, then you will be able to play in the $1000 Weekly Tournament.

Dagon7

Dagon7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not the $1000 dollar weekly, I'm talking about the Friday Free 1K (2114501), the weekly states that the entrants are from other freerolls, this one says nothing, just that its exclusive. No info on how you could qualify or if anyone can. I just think it's annoying, I'm not looking for a password (although I'd take one if they gave it), I just think it's false advertising.

D

DeNyd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i was wondering what this was aswell..i was looking for the hourly freerolls because the site updated and i cannot find them for some reason and i stumbled onto that..i have no idea how the passwords will be given out..possible its like a satellite tourney?

MDTed

MDTed

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's frowned upon in CardsChat to ask for passwords of freerolls that aren't run by CardsChat. For that matter it's not exactly welcomed if you ask for CC passwords, unless of course you're eligible to receive them. Of course if you were eligible you would know where they are and wouldn't have to ask.

MDTed

MDTed

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now that it's started I'll tell you what the freeroll is for. It's for people who had over 10 million play chips on the old UB. When they switched to Cereus they dropped all the people who had massive amounts of chips back down to 1 million and gave them the freeroll as recompense.

I know because 3 of my UB accounts got invites.

Dagon7

Dagon7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hiya, I did state that I was not looking for the password, just stating that they had a freeroll that appeared to have no limitations for entry but was password protected, I have never seen a UB tourney like this and was curious, so thanks for answering my question, but the question still remains why they couldn't have just said that in the lobby? They made it appear be a open $1000 freeroll and thats false advertising and thats my complaint, not that I wasn't qualified or invited.