Ultimate Bet

1Birddog

1Birddog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats up with the Ultimate Bet site? Has anyone played on it and how have they done? I just signed up on it.

1Birddog

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play there a good bit, have cashed out for various (small) amounts 5-6 times, so I guess I'd say I'm doing okay. Their bonus policy and structure for SnGs are among the best you'll find anywhere.

1Birddog

1Birddog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the reply. I will look forward to playing there.

S

schmos

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the info, i was looking to try it out too

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like UltimateBet and am going to start playing there again - especially since we have 2 new events there. We will have a $100 added buy-in every Thursday night at 8:30 and a freeroll every Friday at 1:30pm starting this week.

calicokid49

calicokid49

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think getting rid of observer chat was a step in the wrong direction for Ultimatebet.

Last edited:
T

Texsturg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Calicokid49, are you talking about observer chat at the final tables only? Any other time chatting hasn't been a problem for me.

Ultimatebet is the only site I play on. I like the site but it definitely seems to run hot and cold about letting me win money. Then again that could just be my play. Nope has to be UB's fault!! :D

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
observer chat at the final tables only? Any other time chatting hasn't been a problem for me.

I didn't realize it was only final tables. They include single table SNGs as the "final table" apparently, so that's why... that's not as bad, but still, why not a PS like rule where you have to have the buy-in for the tournament to chat?

J

jmb9989

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I signed into my UB account and found $10 in it that I know I did not have last time I was on the site. To make a long story short I took that $10 and sat at a table for a bit worked it up and then got in a Bounty tourny to work my stack up to $300 before getting off. Good players and Great Payouts in my mind.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday I signed into my Ultimatebet account and found $10 in it that I know I did not have last time I was on the site. To make a long story short I took that $10 and sat at a table for a bit worked it up and then got in a Bounty tourny to work my stack up to $300 before getting off. Good players and Great Payouts in my mind.

Cool - once you have 15 quality posts you can join us in our Thursday night weekly buy-in there. (Though I will caution you to play within your bankroll limits so that you don't lose it all as quickly as you won it)

1Birddog

1Birddog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad to hear that some one plays on Ultimate Bet. I won a hat the other night. I guess that it is an okay site.
Thanks, 1Birddog

T

transientemotion

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
are they usa friendly?

1Birddog

1Birddog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UB

Ultimate is USA friendly.
1Birddog

1Birddog

1Birddog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it is a good poker site, I think. You don't have any hassles and most of the players are professional in their play. It is fairly easy to cash in also.

1Birddog