Trouble with Bodog?

C

Craized

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else not able to connect with bodog? I get the standard "possible network or firewall settings error" message. Nothing has changed on my end, but I tried disabling my firewall just to check and tried re-installing the software but it still doesn't work. I'm connected to the internet, obviously, so I can't figure out why it won't work today.

I emailed support and they told me to re-install which I already did :mad:

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I've not had any problems, and I was playing around the time you posted. Probably what the guy above me said.

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it still doesn't work, when it asks where you want to download it to, it will probably suggest "bodoglife" or something of that nature, change it by adding a 2 or something behind the suggested folder. If your original software was corrupted somehow it may not take re-installs on that same folder. Even when you "uninstall" some files remain somehow. I had the same problem (beofre the domain changes) and that's how BD suggested I fix it and it worked.

C

Craized

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I figured it out, Internet Explorer was set to 'work offline' which also stops Bodog from using the internet connection (they must share some components). I use Mozilla Firefox so that's why I didn't find this sooner, someone in my family must of used IE and screwed with the settings.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada