Tropical Poker Deposits

M

MANAMAL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Although I am not a big fan of Tropical Poker, they do offer the best bang for your $$s. They only take Western Union Deposits, but they do reimburse you for your Western Union charge. I recently deposited on Fulltilt and it cost me $5.00 to start a Epassport acct, and then another $5.00 to make my deposit. Also there bonus acct takes a lot more raked hands to get. There benefit is I like there site a lot and they offer a wide variety of games, to where Tropical is very limited with players and tournaments. They just upgraded about a month ago and have lost a lot of players because of eliminating all of there tourneys except $25. Almost all of the people i played with have cashed out and went to Fulltilt or pokerstars.

B

bw07507

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe full tilt is accepting Debit Cards in the US (maybe Credit Cards, not sure) and there is no deposit fee. Maybe you could try that. I would not trust Tropical Poker. I used to play there awhile ago and they would not let me cash out 100 dollars that I won from freerolls, even though it didnt state anwhere that you need to make a deposit first before you withdraw.

M

MANAMAL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RE: Deposits

I talked to fulltilt and they responded saying most credit cards get flagged when they try to deposit into a poker site since the new laws have taken effect