Tropical Poker

M

MANAMAL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got my Internet Poker training on partypoker, then someone informed me about freerolls on Tropical Poker, Ill admit I was a Donk player in the Freerolls which served me well and I won enough money to move to the money tables. Unfortunately so did all the other Donk players :)) When playing with my investments I changed up my play to respectable, patiently and only playing about 25% of the hands according to my stats. (and they were usually pocket pairs or AK suited AQ suited. Im not whining or complaining, I lost fair and square. I just want people to know that if playing on Tropical, beware, the game seems to favor the suckouts, when you get people playing with tournament money they will call crap to the end and then pull off very low odd hands at the river. I am now going to make an investment into Full tilt and see how it goes. Good luck everyone in your poker endavors

eaglelite

eaglelite

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I were you I would go to poker stars to play if your bankroll isn't to large because they have smaller buy ins and it is good to start there but this is just my thought.