Too many tournaments.

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a scheduling problem and I wonder if anybody else has similar ones. I like to play freerolls, and many of them have as a prize entry into a weekly tournament. This Sunday, for example, the CC ftp buy-in is at noon, UB Weekly is at 1:00, pokerstars weekly is at 2:00 and CC ftp freeroll is at 3:00. Unless I do my usual bust out early, I could be playing two or three at once. And I kinda wanted to play the PS Sunday Hundred Grand at 3:30. Any suggestions?

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nah I just mean, play the multiple games at once like you want to do. (AS they are all stacked in a VERY short time frame)

"uber micro" means multi-tasking at the PC, if you have uber micro you can play like 6 games at once!

:cool:

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I seldom play freerolls, but I do experience similar problems. I have many accounts at many different sites and I tend to seek out the guarantee tournaments, especially any where an overlay seems likely.

I have a diary and a couple of spreadsheets which I use to try and marry up the differing schedules of the various sites, and try and work out where is the best place to be at any particular time.

It all gets horribly complicated, and I often finish up playing two games at once. The only solution I can find is I am waiting delivery on a second monitor I ordered, to make multitabling easier.

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I CAN play 2-3 at once, but, of course, do better if I concentrate on one at a time. And the CC events usually take time for chat, which is a big drawing card for them. This week was just an unusually productive one for tickets since less than 1/2% get tickets. I guess I need to start paying for tournaments. And, heaven forbid, I might win a PAD or Aussie Millions round 2 again.