Starting Site Suggestions

Steveg1976

Steveg1976

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am new to this community. From what I have seen there is a lot of great discussions. I am looking to join an online site to begin and was curious if it is better to play one site at a time or to splash around the different ones? So far I have only played at pokerstars for free to get familiar with online poker. Thanks is advance and I am sure I will be posting my share of horrific beats in the coming weeks.

Genso Hikki

Genso Hikki

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you planning to play tourneys or mostly ring games and what limits are you planning to play? That'll make a difference in what sites are suggested.

Steveg1976

Steveg1976

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to do both but If I had to pick one I would say ring games. I like the slower pace of ring games. Like I said though I also would like to check out some tournaments.

As far as limits go, I will be starting at the micro level to get my feet wet.

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suggest you go to the poker site Reviews tab at the top of the page to review the sites. Sign up through the Cardschat links and use the Cardschat bonus codes. However, check out the first deposit bonuses closely and only deposit at one site at a time. Deposit only enough to get a bonus you can work off if the site does not give incrimental payouts like ftp. Then deposit at another site.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suggest you go to the Poker Site Reviews tab at the top of the page to review the sites. Sign up through the Cardschat links and use the Cardschat bonus codes. However, check out the first deposit bonuses closely and only deposit at one site at a time. Deposit only enough to get a bonus you can work off if the site does not give incrimental payouts like Full Tilt Poker. Then deposit at another site.

Here's the links:

https://www.cardschat.com/poker-site-reviews.php

https://www.cardschat.com/poker-bonuses.php

Steveg1976

Steveg1976

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you I will be checking it out.