Starting FT account with rakeback

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently withdrew a large portion of my bodog account.I am taking some to purchase Poker Tracker and to start another account.Just a few questions about Full Tilt:

1)Can I open a PT account with rakeback and still sign up through the CC forum?

2)Will I still get a sign up bonus if I go through a rakeback site?

3)Any suggestions on the best rakeback site?

4)Anyone who gets a referral bonus for a rakeback site wish to refer me?(first come first serve,unless I see a big difference in rakeback %'s)

5)Almost forgot,I want the rakeback to be deposited directly into my FT account.

Last edited:
H

hbkmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[old link~tb]

i do think u get a sign up bonus and yes the rakeback goes to ur ft account

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jeffred1111

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering this myself, do you get a signup bonus if you have an account with rakeback because I have one but I haven't deposited yet. Not sure if I will since I prefer Stars and with 27% rakeback on their 20% rake, I would pay actually more rake than if I stay @ Stars (altough I get money back instead of silly FPP points).

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there

The most Popular Rakeback Site in the World! is the site i use and yes you do still get the sign up bonus as all the rakeback companies do is deal with the rake.

The bonus is offered by the site to get customers etc.

Pretty much most sites offer the same kind of rake for each site but might offer little extras as an incentive to use them instead, prizes, FRs etc.

Full Tilt page - Full Tilt Poker Rakeback

hope this helps a bit :icon_sant

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you all for the responses.I still have to wait for my Bodog check to arrive before I become a FT player.Hopefully it comes as quick as the last one.If so,I'll be up and rolling by New Year's.

I'll be looking forward to playing against some of you I haven't played yet.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
jimmy, i'd suggest raketherake (dot com). the freeroll incentives are the biggest i know of.. last one was like a $32,000 something prize pool, $6,000 for first place, and there were fewer than 1k entrants

you still get the sign up bonus and it's the standard 27% rakeback. they also deposit it directly to your full tilt poker account

if you wanna do this one and would be cool enough to use me as a referral, my account number is RTR09540

cheers

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
jimmy, i'd suggest raketherake (dot com). the freeroll incentives are the biggest i know of.. last one was like a $32,000 something prize pool, $6,000 for first place, and there were fewer than 1k entrants

you still get the sign up bonus and it's the standard 27% rakeback. they also deposit it directly to your Full Tilt Poker account

if you wanna do this one and would be cool enough to use me as a referral, my account number is RTR09540

cheers

Consider it done(as soon as I get the check anyway).

Just to be nosy,how much do you get for the referral?Not that it matters to me,just curious is all.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cool, i appreciate it. as far as how much i get im not even sure, i've never referred anyone before. probably says on their site somewhere

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OOOOOO. This thread violates SO many rules. But interesting.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dunno, i've mentioned raketherake before to people requesting a rakeback site and i never got in trouble for "breaking the rules". i mean, if someone asks you to suggest a poker site for them to play on and you name one not sponsored by CC, you wouldn't get in trouble for advertising. he's gonna make a rakeback account one way or the other, so i dont see the problem with suggesting a good one. a mod can delete my referral code thing if they see fit

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, but the wording "• Under no circumstances ..." and "• Members may not ..." doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room. It sure has kept me from doing the same in similar circumstances.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First off,if I violated any forum rules,sorry.Truth is I was going to sign up through a rakeback site regardless.I just wanted to see if I could do both(Sign up through rakeback and CC),but apparently not.

The thing is playing at Bodog for so long and looking at the amount of rake they have made through me gets me sick.I never played ring games(well rarely anyway)before this so I never thought about it.

Maybe combuboom should have PM'd me the code.Hell I dunno.I know I have read the rules and FAQ here before and I totally missed the part which I have violated.

Anyway,again I am totally sorry and it won't happen anymore.I happen to like it here and plan on being able to contribute quality posts sooner or later:).

BTW,feel free to take out the referral code as I have already jotted it down:D.