Sport Book Sat. Freeroll

oklacowboy

oklacowboy

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
have ya'll seen the new freeroll truney that sports book has going on for sat. for the baseball fan looks like a great way to have some fun playing poker and if you win the payoff looks good.

‘Fox Baseball Saturday’ Freerolls:
  1. Every Saturday Afternoon at 3:30pm ET starting June 9th through Sept. 15th.
  2. Top ten players (Final Table) automatically win a seat into our Grand Final Tournament ($54.00 value) to win World Series Prize Package on September 22nd .
  3. The Grand Final Tournament is on Sept. 22nd and has a $50.00 + $4.00 buy-in.
Try and qualify more than once and win cash:
  • 1 seat won = a Single: qualify for Grand Final
  • 2 seats won = a Double: qualify for GF and win $55.00
  • 3 seats won = a Triple: qualify and win $150.00 bonus
  • 4 seats won = a Home Run: qualify and win $250.00 bonus
  • 5 seats won = a “Grand Slam”: qualify and win $500.00 bonus
Grand Final Prizes:

1st place: VIP World Series Package Trip (2 box seats to Game 1, first class return flights for two, suite, limo to and from stadium).
2nd place: Standard World Series Package Trip (2 field level seats, return flights for two, standard room, limo to and from stadium).
3rd place: Proton 37” LCD TV
4th place: $500 Circuit City gift certificate
5th place: Sirius Satellite Radio deluxe full package (includes car kit, home kit, portable boombox and $160 in gift cards to cover subscription fees and activation.)
6th place: Sirius Satellite Radio standard package (Includes car kit and $160 in gift cards to cover for subscription and activation fees)
7th place: 15" Sharp liquid crystal TV
8th place: $250 Amazon.com gift certificate
9th place: Bose Deluxe Headphones
10th place: $100 Circuit City gift certificate

just thought i would post this it looks like it could be fun and if you win the payoffs look nice.

Proud to be a Army Vet. Always remember to thank a vet for the freedom you have, it is because of them you have that freedom and be sure to thank them for it. Desert Strom 1991. US Army 1981-1993

Mrlova

Mrlova

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, those are some nice prizes. I wouldn't mind getting myself a piece of that.

Good luck at your tables