spin&go

R

racorel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think of this type of tournament??I won $ 100 went from $ 10 in 2 hours....in my opinion this is super pokerstars tournament .... thanks for that

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very fast format in witch you can get really lucky ,but if you play recklessly you can lose many $

R

Retina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin & Go is the new format of the game from PokerStars. This is more often similar to roulette and more gambling. It all depends on luck. Or need to be well very good player to win. And by the way... Do not forget that only one person wins out of three, and two remain in the span. Fell to the multiplier 1000 at the same time need to play 10 tournaments and play as needed. and play in these tournaments, "the last, blood" is much easier and faster. So, to play or not to play, You decide

ccocco

ccocco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is good if you got good run, because if you're in bad, you run out of bankroll

dexon303

dexon303

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It should be fishy as hell and one would say it can be worth playing, but here are probabilities hitting each multiplier:

Attachments

• s04oto0.jpg
    s04oto0.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 39
westside1950

westside1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tried to play it regulary (25-30 Spin&Go's for 3-4 day) and failed to do big profit. I don't like it - yes, it is fishy as hell, but the format is just to fast to take big advantage of your skill edge. In the end, it just comes to push/fold poker and that's where the swings became too big for my taste..

Yeah, also couldn't get that prize multiplier to go beyond x6 :/

taban13

taban13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also took part in these tournaments several times but won only once. Moving there, business as usual.

R

RodrigoCL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice enough for gamblers but definitely not a good option for bulding a bankroll. As stated before, it all ends in coinflips with too much risk of ending up losing the investment.

jayrock334

jayrock334

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see that they have the spin n go feature on ACR where you can spin for 1cent and try to get in bigger buy in tourneys has anyone had success with that and think its a good way to buy in to bigger MTT if your bankroll does not permit that big of a buy in

zarzar78

zarzar78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a money maker just for pokerstars, but for real players and not gamblers it's so hard to be EV+ in long term on those format unless you got the jackpot .

P

pain_pain_go_away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As has been said already, this is a great money spinner for the poker rooms & for the fortunate few who hit the big multipliers. But the hyper turbo format means you need a lot of run good to make any decent profit.
But for the Jonahs like me it's just a really quick way to piss your money up against the wall!
I see this format as poker & roulette's bastard love child. Good for a quick game when time is of the essence, but I can image that this could actually be a very dangerous poker format for anyone with gambling issues. I know we all have free will & perhaps problem gamblers shouldn't be playing online poker anyway, but i can see this posing a risk to those with a natural inclination to risky behaviors involving gambling....
Sorry for bringing the mood down, my rant is over.

K

kangaroo92

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a perfect place for regulars, its full of fish. Its really variant and hard to beat, but i tried it and had some profit. you have to get really big sample (5000tournaments at least) to get known if its beatable or not

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive won lots, but lost more
love and hate the stupid game
1 nice jackpot, thats all I wanted lol

PokerFunKid

PokerFunKid

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've e-mailed Pokerstars and asked to ban it from my account, and they did. I think it is fun to play, but i randomly started playing those. Once you play one, you want to play more. They are gambly and i think it isn't good for my bankroll and my goals in poker. Overall i had profit on them, but i still disliked them and somehow i kept playing them. So i'm glad they ban it from my account.
Just make sure it won't get a addiction, you can always ban them from your account if you want by one simple e-mail.

G

guutox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like it...only pokerstars and few players wins....

crazyangel88

crazyangel88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im verry sure verry soon you lose all you win . :))

D

DonkeyH3AD

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think of this type of tournament??I won $ 100 went from $ 10 in 2 hours....in my opinion this is super pokerstars tournament .... thanks for that

no it is not... 90% you will get lowest award in "random" fortune + 3 players and one place paid. If you keep playing it you will lose all your money no metter how good You are at poker....

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm really glad that someone made a true profit out of it because for me it was only blood, sweat and tears, and belive be when i'm telling you, that game took over 400$ out of me..Do i suck at HU's? Maybe...Was i super unluck? Indeed i was...Gl buddy and be careful ;)