As to rebuys what do you all think about this

N

nudist30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess the way I look at rebuys is you are going to enter a tourney where the whole DONKEY nation is going to attend. Now having said that I basically do this with rebuy's. I will play only premium hands and make damn sure I have a great hand after the flop to start picking up chips. An example would be this....If I get AQ suited in diamonds and the flop comes up AQ5 or 3 diamonds on the flop then I will push and tell the donks you want some COME GET SOME. NO seriously I will push because I have a flush and as long as it dont appear that a full house or something bigger is apparent then I would go for it. However if I got AQ and the flop came up 5 3 8 a donkey flop then I say OUTTA here. LOL. The only thing i do in a rebuy is I get the add-on after the first break and go from there. Most of the donks will eliminate themselves after the first hour so the Good players to DONK ratio isnt as high after the 1st break. That is how I play rebuy's you may not like it but you know what you better be damn sure you have a great hand because so many donks will luck out in rebuy's its not funny. Have I gone deep in rebuy's you betcha. I finished in 3rd place in a Full tilt 2.00 rebuy about 3 weeks ago for a 285.00 cash. So it can be done and I only spent 4.25 on the tourney. Some peeps will just go nuts and rebuy left and right. Not my style and if i get beat before the first break I NEVER rebuy. If I dont get off to a good start I dont put my bankroll on the line. Because in a rebuy that is exactly what can happen. Well if you have any more questions or comments let me know.
biggrin.gif

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a different strategy, i rebuy at the start to double my chips, then i play a looser game and mix it up a bit, since all you need is top pair to get a double up. So i play more hands since you get paid off big when you hit