Rakeback question

M

Marko75

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately I have been starting to put more pressure on my BR management and also started thinking about rakeback.

I've heard that lots of players have some amazing (50%+) rakeback deals so I thought I'd give it a shot and emailed around 30 poker sites asking for rakeback (hoping that they would come up with a better offer than the affiliates do).

Surprisingly, the only answer that I got was from a new site called Pokerari and they offered me a (quite lousy) 45% rakeback if my rake exceeds $150 in month.

My question is that is this normal and how can I find better deals? I'm a 1/2 player, I generally play on four tables and pay around $1,500 of rake each month. Shouldn't I be qualified as a player that (at least the smaller) poker sites are interested in? I always hear people getting 65% rakeback etc. from unknown sites who want to get their action up but I have no idea where can I find those sites and how can I get them to answer my emails.

Or do you think that Pokerari's 45% offer is good and I should take it?

Oh and I'm currently living in US so I'm only seeking for sites that accept US players which makes it even harder.

Thanks for the information in advance.

S

stevelarson

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there,
I used to be in the same boat myself and found some pretty amazing rakeback deals over at Best-Poker-Rakeback. I believe they called them prop deals and they can be as high as 135%.
Hope that helps.

paulie

paulie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest you probably won't find a better rakeback deal other than what the affiliates offer.
I'd stick with them:)
Directly dealing with the poker sites yourself as you found out they won't be too helpful.