Rakeback

MUNYAfeen90

MUNYAfeen90

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hey byos..
just wondering if anybody could tell me how rakeback works exactly and which sites offer the best deals on rakeback?

All answers appreciated:)
thnx

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
rackback is something like give u cash back when u pay some rake on either cash or tournaments buyin...

but most of the sites now only have points to cash system, this somewhat equals to rakeback....

like if you gain 500 points you may change to 5 bucks something like that, but exchange rate may be different, if you are in different level.

i honestly don't know what is the best sites for rakeback...
but u could compare with several sites.

you may do some investigation work and easily find it on site's webpage..

good luck...

XDavidX808

XDavidX808

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey byos..
just wondering if anybody could tell me how rakeback works exactly and which sites offer the best deals on rakeback?

All answers appreciated:)
thnx

Honestly depends on how much you play and what kind of buy ins you do. I know some sites offer up to 36% back from your fees. So lets say you play an $11 tourney. A dollar of that is the fee, which means you will get back .36 cents of your buy in. But it also works with cash and how much rake is taken from it. But i know that there are sites designated for you to make an account through there site. Just depends on what you want and where you wanna play. Hope this is help for you.