problems with ultimatebet

I

itrooper

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello and goodday.
is anyone else having probs with ub , i can´t log in there,all i get is that my user name is false , i am quallyfied for the wsop semi and the weekly free roll final, and now i can not log in i think tahts a rip off. my wife is having the same problem. can anyone help??? :mad:

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if it comes back wrong name it's probably your end . I assume you already typed it a few times to make sure it not you and made sure you dont have caps lock on . I only play there on mondays during our buy in games but I've had no trouble . sorry you are . if it was anything else I would just say re download it but not for that . call them .

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no phone support....

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...ebet-account-disappearance-114215/#post800086

I had the same problem the past week. You're stuck with sending emails to UB support. You might want to write them again, and do as I did, putting 'deleted account' in the subject line. Also, I figured it was worth writing them on a weekend, maybe there was someone else (or ANYONE)actually working there.

Oh, BE SURE to write them from the email addresss you signed up with. I failed to do this first time, and then all my subsequent emails from the correct adress fell on deaf ears.

icecold24k

icecold24k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't had any problems there at all. That is strange though.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello and goodday.
is anyone else having probs with Ultimatebet , i can´t log in there,all i get is that my user name is false , i am quallyfied for the wsop semi and the weekly free roll final, and now i can not log in i think tahts a rip off. my wife is having the same problem. can anyone help??? :mad:

By the way, any chance your user names contain the word 'bitch'?

B

Bobmurphy07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not to be a bit off subject. But you guys are aware of the huge cheating scandal going on there right? I wouldn't be playing there if i were you. They are talking about it a lot on 2+2 forums and P5s