Pokertime

K

kurz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!

I have heard rumours about pokertime. There are some probleme if you want to withdraw the money. Does anyone has any experience about that.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have some funds there but i havent tried to withdraw because they obliged me to collect 20 of their points.
they give $5 free, but i dont like that room, they are much worse, with support and with tornaments, to my favorite rooms at microgaming such as betsafe and betsson

K

kurz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have some funds there but i havent tried to withdraw because they obliged me to collect 20 of their points.
they give $5 free, but i dont like that room, they are much worse, with support and with tornaments, to my favorite rooms at microgaming such as betsafe and betsson

I know that the give $5 free but I did not the fact about the points. Did you also made a deposit or just played with the $5 free money? Because I want to make a deposit but I will not if they are keeping money.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have played with $5 without depositing, i received 5 tickets for weekly newcomers freeroll, and 5 tickets for newcomers tournament with bye inn $1.1. i play there rarely and i havent reached 20 points yet. dont forget that you are losing some points at the end of month.
i dont recommend poker time because microgaming has better rooms

K

kurz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have played with $5 without depositing, i received 5 tickets for weekly newcomers freeroll, and 5 tickets for newcomers tournament with bye inn $1.1. i play there rarely and i havent reached 20 points yet. dont forget that you are losing some points at the end of month.
i dont recommend poker time because microgaming has better rooms

I thought Poker time is part of the Ipoker-Network.

What other rooms of the Microgaming-Network can you recommend?

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play at Betsafe and sometimes at Betsson, i saw that PokerHeaven has good promotions but i didnt try.
But Microgaming is in a downswing specially after unibet left them

K

kurz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play at Betsafe and sometimes at Betsson, i saw that PokerHeaven has good promotions but i didnt try.
But Microgaming is in a downswing specially after unibet left them

Do you heard about the refer- a- friend promotion at pokertime.

How long do the friend need to play the 250 raked hands to get the Bonus?

Does anyone have any experience with that?