T

THYPOON

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there....
I would like to use this oportunity to warn you all about Poker Syndicate.com
This site is totaly fraud from A-Z. I play on all the sites and wanted to try Pokersyndicate. They have rules about whitdrawels and rules that they should have copy of ID and copy of last bills and picture of you.....I mean this is for the purpose of later fraud against you as a player......I Have depoisted money with them and are now trying to get them back with out any respons from there side. They want even tell me where they are located. They acepted a deposite but then you have to make a choice to transfer this to a poker account which you cant unless you send them all the info they tell you to. If you want troubel Play with POKERSYNDICATE.COM, If not, stay with others......:mad:
progress.gif

M

mikeormel

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL TY for the warning. I had a nightmare over my betonsports.com account last year. Same thing they wanted passport, CC info, and bank account info to transfer the money. I thru a fit but had to deal with it. Did get the money but had to deal it thru a banking friend who protected my stuff thru the process. Mike

V

VinnieMac3601

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bodog wants a copy of your drivers license and front and back of all depositing credit cards upon cash out :confused:

B

bw07507

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is fairly common, almost all poker sites ask for a copy of your liscence and bank account statement before you withdraw.

M

muddawgg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sounds like idendity fraud in the making

tosborn

tosborn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sounds like idendity protection in the making

FYP

Guys this is standard banking procedure. They just want to make sure you are who you say you are before giving your money away. Also protects them from money laundering schemes.

Would you want your bank to give anybody that came in and asked for your savings account money a check. Sure it is a huge inconvenience, but, better than the alternative.

Tiloke

Tiloke

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This sounds a lot like the first time I deposited a a new site. I too was pissed that they would need so much information to withdrawal after they were more than willing to take my money to begin with.

After some smart people on this site set me straight and I looked into it a bit, I realized that the poker site is only looking out for you.

Poker site are notorious for people trying to launder money and for people trying to steal other peoples accounts. All they want you to do is prove you are who you say you are.

They would not ask for so much info unless they have had problems with "just an ID" in the past.

All those requirements should make you feel more secure in dealing with that site. If you are truly afraid that they will sell your identity of something, do the transfer through your bank rep like another member suggested.

sounds like identity fraud in the making

No, muddawgg, it sounds like prevention of identity fraud being put to use.