pokerdream.com?

Spiral46and2

Spiral46and2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering if anyone has played at pokerdream.com? I saw it on another website, and it says it is us friendly. I haven't even downloaded the software yet. I was just wanting some feedback first. I looks cool offering 50% rakeback. Anyways, someone let me know if they have played on it. Thanks

H

huntelaar25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
their freerolls are very good, I had win a private freeroll there.
I won $32, now I have $150

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think they have any regular freerolls. (Except 10c SNG's... which are kinda pointless, if you ask me.)

Pokerdream is not really a regular pokersite. Affiliates (forums, etc.) can create their own poker room there, and have private tournaments, as well as having access to the network tournaments. (You have a "Home" and a "Network" tab.) So basically CC could have it's own poker room there, called "CardsChat Poker" or whatever. If you load it up, it'll have the CC name/logo, etc., as if it's a standalone poker room. Pretty cool, really. Maybe worth thinking about for the admins?

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think they have any regular freerolls. (Except 10c SNG's... which are kinda pointless, if you ask me.)

Pokerdream is not really a regular pokersite. Affiliates (forums, etc.) can create their own poker room there, and have private tournaments, as well as having access to the network tournaments. (You have a "Home" and a "Network" tab.) So basically CC could have it's own poker room there, called "CardsChat Poker" or whatever. If you load it up, it'll have the CC name/logo, etc., as if it's a standalone poker room. Pretty cool, really. Maybe worth thinking about for the admins?

Seems like a good idea, someone should tell nick :eek:

DCS1984

DCS1984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't DO IT!!!

DO NOT PLAY AT POKER DREAM OR ANY OF IT'S SKINS!!!!!

I am a webmaster for a skin on the poker dream network, its not looking good! i could go into details but its way too much! the site has poor support, poor software, and lets anybody with 1200$ to own their own poker room...Its a scam in the works, my skin owner requested a withdrawl of 490$ 4 months ago that is still pending, support wont reply to her emails or answer her in live support chat... its coming to an end and run very poorly...

i can copy n paste some of the stuff from our forum if you must have details, the copy n paste would be the words of an owner of a poker room reguarding her own issues with the network! the reason she's open about it, becuase she's an honest and dedicated skin owner looking out for her players, screw the network! take my word for it, CC wants no business with PD!

lilybo

lilybo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
havent they had problems for awhile now?

DCS1984

DCS1984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes :(

yea unfortionatly they have, they told us about 2 months ago that Feb 1st was going to be a grand reopening, but didnt see no changes, now their taken deposit options away, its not looking good at all

CrackaNACtion

CrackaNACtion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yah i agree i wouldnt waste my money on a unknown site u get deposit bonuses from many us sites!

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yea unfortionatly they have, they told us about 2 months ago that Feb 1st was going to be a grand reopening, but didnt see no changes, now their taken deposit options away, its not looking good at all
Do you know if poker dream was DreamPoker before,??? DreamPoker still owes me $280.05,, they never sent it to me,
buck

t1tpfdc

t1tpfdc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you know if poker dream was DreamPoker before,???

Two other poker fora had skins there and I played at them for a while. Never deposited but think was able to cash out maybe $50 or something. Stopped playing when the action got too slow.

Pokerdream and Dreampoker (now called Gnuf Poker) are not the same. I still play at Gnuf couple times a week at least.

t1

pappasqueaks

pappasqueaks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think gnuf poker is part of microgaming network i believe

Jefe Grandoso

Jefe Grandoso

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They didn't even say goodbye or thankyou

Umm, I think it's finally dead...maybe, at least all $4.84 US of my freeroll winnings are gone, yes that would be in excess of 484+ $.10 US SNG FRs (so I have no life).

They could have at least said thank you for playing, and mailed me a cheque.:mad:

I could've framed the cheque, as it would probably have bounced anyway if I had deposited it.:D

Just opened K9PokerRoom, a PokerDream Skin, and yep still gone, all that's left is my 8K in playmoney.:rolleyes:

cardfetish

cardfetish

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some folks @ the OFC is talking about them shutting down. Three people at my table had $ on there....all is lost:mad:

Jefe Grandoso

Jefe Grandoso

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They could at least mail me a cheque for my 8K playmoney, it's as good as their cheque.

Jefe Grandoso

Jefe Grandoso

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, K9PokerRoom is back up and running. Even my Gigantic bankroll is intact, all $4.34US.:D