Poker TIme

V

vger76

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently downloaded and set up an account (no deposit yet) to try out their site. Apparently, there was a malfunction from my enty information to their database. I received an email to contact them, and of course it had the wrong phone number on it. Then I responded via email and they failed to understand my response> DUH... At least this response had the correct ph#. After 20 mins on the phone with a customer non-service rep; giving them my last name (which simply didnt transfer) they insisted I forward a copy of my DL or other personal bills. We already have to give too much information to companies that dont have strong security; but to forward that kinda of information is opening yourself up for identity theft big time.

So I politely but strongly requested they delete my information from their records and I would be happy to uninstall their program: there are too many sites to be frustrated like this. The rep replied send it in writing; which I did. But do you think they have responded.... NO WAY..

I worked in identity theft prevention for many years; beware of sites that request a copy of DL to join them.

V

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I joined PokerTime a couple of weeks ago without any problems...