poker spy

petey5o

petey5o

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does anyone else use the poker spy..its a calculator if you dont know. i downloaded the trial, i about used up the trial i played in a cash game doubled my money and was 4-1 playing heads up in sngs. i just want to know from anbody that does use it. if you think it helped you out and is worth buying?

petey5o

petey5o

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
or if theres a way i dont have to buy it. besides signing up an account i have one on all the sites up there

petey5o

petey5o

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is there any other forum here specifically for calculators or software for keeping track of anything ?

petey5o

petey5o

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker spy v.2.4 is what i d/led the trial for its. a calculator thats set up to read your hands while playing with a few sites including full tilt. and it also had info like. how much everyone at the table is up or down since they bought in. puts alerts up for a good play or bad play some1 made, and some other stuff. im asking if anyone else uses it. i dont, just gave it a try. and if anyone has anything like it thats free?

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i use pokertracker and thats pretty standard fwiw

petey5o

petey5o

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this pokertracker is pretty confusing i mean i see where you can pull up past hands but thats about all i figured out about it. what else is usefull about it?