Poker Sites - Software

G

Gavinski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all,

I expect you've had a thread similar to this before, but I haven't seen one recently so thought I would post them.

What sites do you play on, and how do you rate their software?

Things such as, easy to navigate, many options, graphically nice and does it allow you to maximise the screen?

The bit about maximising the screen helps me alot, as I sit far back from my computer. Not many sites seem to allow it!

Also do they have any freerolls, etc.

If I download a poker client, and it is horrible to use/look at, I usually uninstall the program and leave the site. Is this me just being fussy or are any of you the same?

Gavinski

T

TurnipHead

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Top 5 sites that have full screen mode (According to TurnipHead):

1. PKR - 3D site. Great graphics, fantastic gameplay, great features and easy to navigate. You can have screen size to whatever you want. A real blast!! (You'll need an OK computer to run it smoothly.)

2. Paddy Power Poker - Satisfying, chunky sounds and very smooth software with a simple yet pleasant cartoon feel. Very good tournies.

3- Poker Heaven - Very classy colour scheme and looks slick and very stylish in full screen mode. Great features.

4 - Poker Stars - Solid and stylish. Very easy on the eye. Screen can be sized to whatever you want. Best tourny selection. Tough competition though.

5 - Betfair Poker - Very satisfying interface since upgrade. Not, strictly speaking, a full screen mode but it covers a lot of your screen when maximised. Screen size to whatever. Clear and sharp to look at, very satisying on the ear too.

Others with full screen mode: Coral Poker

Actually, you can get all screens to fill out the screen just by changing your resolution settings. Right click on yer desktop / Properties / Settings - and there ya go!

G

Gavinski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cheers for the reply.

True about the resolution, but I don't really wanna having to be changing it.

I will check out the 3 sites from your list I haven't tried yet.

I will add one more to the list in case anyone else is interested.

Full Tilt - Also has a nice looking interface, lots of players, and a very nice full screen option.

Gavinski