Poker Site Accepting US players?

L

Ldpokercj5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering which poker sites that accept US players and are also safe. I used to play on pokerstars but for some reason I cant connect to it any more. I tried partypoker but found out that they wont accept US players. I heard that Full tilt is kinda fishy. So are there any others?? Thank you in advance.;)

Gallo

Gallo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion FT and PS is as good as it gets. I suggest to give FT a try and see how you like it and not depend on what you have heard

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ultimate Bet
Absolute Poker
Cake Poker
Bodog

also:Carbon, Puker.com, Nordica, etx, yadayada.

The best, and safest are PS and Ft. Don't believe what people say; they'll tell you any site where they don't win all the time is fishy.

If you can't connect to Stars, you have a bug in your equipment, softwarw. or something, but should be easily corrected.

Last edited:
tnt72

tnt72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker stars is probably the most solid as far as traffic, limits,and tourneys to choose from:D

K

kfkid40

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bodog just for their customer service.

MikeGamble

MikeGamble

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Stars and Full Tilt thats the best for me right now.
I think there are no better providers for US Players at this Moment.

Down with the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act :deal:

L

Ldpokercj5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried Full Tilt before and wasn't very happy with it, it was okay. I didnt like the setup. Does anyone ideas why I cant Connect to Pokerstars or any Ideas in how to fix it. I would much rather play there cause im used to everything there and like how its setup.

P.S. I tried unistalling and reinstalling.