POKER HOST is a SCAM (NEVER DEPOSIT HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
This is so cool, DO NOT DEPOSIT ON THIS SITE this POS site needs to go under.

OK I deposit last month with my netspend temp card. for $20 bucks and its in my account. NETSPEND sends me my real card (with my name on it) and try to deposit today to get my dec fr ticket

They ask to scan the card and license front and back and I do this

Next they start wanting the other cards I deposited on this site (one was the temp from last month that i got rid of after activating the real card) and the other was a greendot card from over a year ago and both cards are no longer in existance

So stupid riskmanagement at POKER HOST holds me on ice for over 4 hours with no repsonse and i go reem live chat out and then tell them to refund my money and they send it to my temp card last month, not the card I told them was active.

THIS IS AFTER THEY HAVE SCANS OF MY LICENSE AND REAL NETSPEND CARD FRONT AND BACK

so now Im sure Im gonna have headaches getting my deposit on my real netspend card

NO WONDER AMERICANS HAVE SAID SCREW online poker all this crap and all i wanted to do today was deposit another $20 on poker host to get the free roll dec deposit ticket

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM SITE and dont drink the koolAID of any shills that defend this crap site

Wait in before But they refunded your money

TO MY TEMP CARD OK NOT THE ONE THEY GOT A SCAN AND LICENSE SCAN of front and back

DO NOT DEPOSIT on this site, i love how these sites want to act like jesus but will part the red sea with your money as quick as you say withdrawl

and now i have no way of depsoiting to get my ticket since Im waintg to see how long carbon is gonna take to send a small check MERGE IS A JOKE

IN BEFORE ANYTHING

I sent what they asked front and back of the card I wanted to use and licsense, and told them the other cards were inactive and no longer around

I SCANNED WHAT THEY ASKED FOR

im about through with online poker myself

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
OK sonow they write Afte I gave them everything they wanted

Dear player.

As stated in our terms and conditions, Poker Host reserves the right to terminate or restrict your account at any moment.

Following your initial request, asking for a refund, we decided to send the money back to your card. Please contact your issuer and request them the proper follow up.

You can continue playing with us, however, in order to check the options available, please contact our customer service staff.

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
But since no one has even respomded says how may people use poker host the gest is they got all their info and still ****ed me

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
they asked for front and back on license and CC and got it and still they want blood like they are jesus on high and will steal your money as fast as they split the red sea

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
oh yea they didnt send the money back to the card they had scans of they sent it back to a temp card they had no record of SHADY POS SITE and now Im gonna have to do the work to make sure tha tmoney gets back to me FUNNY SHIT AINT IT POKER HOST and all of this over $20 imagine if you had resal money on this site

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Did you use the other card (not the one they scanned) to make the deposit? Because they may not be able to give you a refund on a different card.

And, just some advice, you really should calm down a bit. For your sake I'm glad it was just $20, because if it was anything more, I'm afraid you'd have a stroke. Not trying to be a wise-ass--yes it sucks that they ****ed up, but keep things in perspective. It was only $20, and keeping a cool head instead of freaking out will be a lot more helpful in getting the situation resolved. Next time you get on live chat with someone, ask them for a phone number that you can call to better explain the situation.

caintain

caintain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you use the other card (not the one they scanned) to make the deposit? Because they may not be able to give you a refund on a different card.

And, just some advice, you really should calm down a bit. For your sake I'm glad it was just $20, because if it was anything more, I'm afraid you'd have a stroke. Not trying to be a wise-ass--yes it sucks that they ****ed up, but keep things in perspective. It was only $20, and keeping a cool head instead of freaking out will be a lot more helpful in getting the situation resolved. Next time you get on live chat with someone, ask them for a phone number that you can call to better explain the situation.

lmao your a good mediator juicee you might of save the kids life ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.