Poker Bonus

K

kobehater

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm interested in possibly playing poker online for the first time and was wondering if anybody knows any online US friendly poker sites that add your bonus money right away rather than releasing it in little by little?

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally don't know of any off the top of my head, though I'm sure there are some small ones that might. None of the major sites will do this and most of the minor sites sites won't do this either. Good luck on finding one; maybe someone else here will know of one.

On the flipside, if you choose to go with one of the standard sites where we hold our forum games, please use one of our links to help support the forum: CardsChat Poker Room Links

K

kobehater

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally don't know of any off the top of my head, though I'm sure there are some small ones that might. None of the major sites will do this and most of the minor sites sites won't do this either. Good luck on finding one; maybe someone else here will know of one.

On the flipside, if you choose to go with one of the standard sites where we hold our forum games, please use one of our links to help support the forum: CardsChat Poker Room Links

what about any of the non US poker sites?

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what about any of the non US poker sites?
To the best of my knowledge, I was speaking to all sites not just US friendly. I'm sure there are some new or unproven sites that will still do what you're seeking, there just won't be very many and they won't be large sites. The whole point of the bonus money is to make you earn it so that you play at their site.

But again, I don't know nor have I investigated all of the sites out there. :) I was just shamelessly noting that if you choose a more traditional site that we have many bonus codes available and those help to support the site. :D

K

kobehater

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To the best of my knowledge, I was speaking to all sites not just US friendly. I'm sure there are some new or unproven sites that will still do what you're seeking, there just won't be very many and they won't be large sites. The whole point of the bonus money is to make you earn it so that you play at their site.

But again, I don't know nor have I investigated all of the sites out there. :) I was just shamelessly noting that if you choose a more traditional site that we have many bonus codes available and those help to support the site. :D

do you know why that is because couldn't they just make you earn it before you're allowed to cash it out

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do you know why that is because couldn't they just make you earn it before you're allowed to cash it out
Probably because nearly all sites that give any sort of bonus also put an expiration date on it by which you must earn it. That way they not only "force" you to play on their site, but also to play enough to clear your bonus. Plus, if they gave it to you right away, that is more money you could simply lose and walk away from leaving them with no legal recourse for the most part. Making you earn it protects them.