Playing online in Missouri?

K

KcMoMoney

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Any sites that you can play for money from Missouri? I know it is banned but didn't know if any out of the country sites allow for us banned USA players to find online action? May be a stupid question but just wanted to ask.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Far as I know any sites that accept U.S. Players, Carbon, Black Chip, Bovada, Americas Card Room, etc. will work.

K

KcMoMoney

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just wondering. I have talked to some locals around here and they all seem to say that you just can't. Then I see these sites saying they except US players. Any info on one being better than another for a newb to start out on?

MediaBLITZ

MediaBLITZ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm here in KC (frequenting Hollywood tourney's).

I have heard the same thing at the tables here, YET here I am playing on Carbon this very minute. I gave up ever even mentioning about online play - they either assume I am talking about Zynga or lying.

BiliousBetil

BiliousBetil

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have known players in the St. Louis area, who cannot play because their ISP is located in Kentucky. BTW, this started before the Dept. of Justice smack down due to Kentucky's ban.

K

KcMoMoney

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm here in KC (frequenting Hollywood tourney's).

I have heard the same thing at the tables here, YET here I am playing on Carbon this very minute. I gave up ever even mentioning about online play - they either assume I am talking about Zynga or lying.

Nice! I am in the Grandview area and plan to play some tournaments at Ameristar sometime soon. You never had any issues with getting paid or depositing?

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have known players in the St. Louis area, who cannot play because their ISP is located in Kentucky. BTW, this started before the Dept. of Justice smack down due to Kentucky's ban.

ACR is available in KY as well as blowvada, err bovada. Back when ACR was still Doyle's Room they pulled out of KY, but when it went to ACR they came back. Not sure about Carbon and such, but I'm pretty sure those are good as well.