Playing Deuces

Infamous1020

Infamous1020

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
When blinds start getting bigger, and youre about average chip stack, how do you guys play pocket deuces?

JblackII

JblackII

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on your pos. And it depends on who your playing. And I think it depends on how well your running.

If your running good, might as well take a stab at stealing the pot, UNLESS your playing someone whos close to you in chips and is also running well.

If your first to act preflop, my preference is to just call, or make only a pot sized bet. All depends on how you play in general.

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on your pos. And it depends on who your playing. And I think it depends on how well your running.

If your running good, might as well take a stab at stealing the pot, UNLESS your playing someone whos close to you in chips and is also running well.

If your first to act preflop, my preference is to just call, or make only a pot sized bet. All depends on how you play in general.

lol....First of all yes depends on your pos, and it doesnt depend on how well your running. It depends on your stack size. I wouldnt suggest playing them in early position unless huge stack. I don't think I would steal a pot with 22 i would play them for a set value.