PitBull Poker: SCAM

M

Max9555

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, a couple weeks ago I found the site called PitbullPoker while searching on GOOGLE for free rolls. I played the ''200 persons'' for quite a while and earned about 50$. After building up to $300 and 200 player points have tried cashing out with no luck even after contacting support and explaining the situation. They now want a deposit and I refuse to deposit at a site who operates on deception, I hope I am not the only one who is still looking for integrity before dropping my cash into their site. Play and deposit at your own risk on pitbullpoker.com

This is what they said when I used the Quick 24 hours help:
[ I am ''Max Lalonde'' and the manager was ''Marco'' ]

All agents are currently busy. Please stand by.
You have been connected to Marco ..

Marco .: Hello, Max! Welcome to Customer Support of PitbullPoker! How may I be of your assistance?
Max Lalonde: Hello I am new to this site and I was wondering: Lets say I win alot of freerolls and then play with the money and earn 100$, will I be able to cash it out or do I need to make a deposit first?
Marco .: you need to make at least one deposit in order to cashout
Max Lalonde: ok
Max Lalonde: what about the free gifts, do I need at least one deposit
Marco .: no for that you have to make comp points
Marco .: and you get those by playing
Max Lalonde: k well lets say i earn 100$ from free rolls, then play a lot, earn alot of comp points
Max Lalonde: Can I still get a hat and a t shirt or I need to make a deposit
Marco .: yes you need the deposit still
Marco .: but its only a $25 deposit
Max Lalonde: well I would but it doesn't say anywhere that i need to make a deposit
Marco .: well it is necessary
Max Lalonde: well u should write it some where so you don't waste peoples time
Max Lalonde: luckily i only spent 2 days playing freerolls
Max Lalonde: but I'm sure there a bunch of peoples out there wasting their time
Marco .: ok
Marco .: anything else?

That was it, I hope you guys don't get ripped of at Pitbullpoker and don't waste your time with the 25$ free rolls every hour !!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
F

fatjo1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the warning

I was looking at that poker room and thinking of joining it but now i think not so thank you!

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't know whether i'd call it a scam, but the incompetence of that support guy made me lol

Marco .: ok
Marco .: anything else?

looool

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just deposit $25 and immediately withdrawl

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've heard other complaints of people not being able to cash out after depositing. Can't confirm but I dont trust pitbull.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Requiring a deposit and/or a certain amount of cash play in order to withdraw is nothing new in online poker. Though I have read many negative reviews on PitBull Poker regarding customer service.

C

chatoman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are two things here:

1. It is completely normal that a poker site demands a deposit before a cashout (ipoker network operates like that for example).

2. I have read a lot of bad comments on pitbull poker, but is mostly about their costumer service.

Thank you and best regards

P

pkbj1632

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
that is pretty standar in ALL sites who offer free money or freerolls.
when you deposit just the minimun, you can withdrawall all your money.
that is not a scam!!
i must to do it in VC, titan, abso etc...

standar

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is SOP for nearly all sites re/ freeroll winnings= until you make a deposit to establish an account, the money isn't reallly yours. Making a minimum deposit is hardly a huge sacrifice to get out your money.

J

justin597

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had the same thing happen to me. I was over $50 from freerolls. I was lead to believe I could get the freebie stuff with comp points, but you're right. I didn't see anything that said you had to make a deposit for the freebies. Also, I could not get logged in for about 2 days after winning the freerolls. I eventually just gave up and stopped playing there.

I agree with the others. I don't think it is a scam, just a sucky website!

TN Fireman

TN Fireman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
While the practice may seem shady, It is necessary for the websites to require a deposit before giving out anything (including hats, money, trips, etc.).

Many parts of the not-so-free world forbid gambling in any form, including poker. Most, if not all nations restrict gaming based on age (ie, 12 y/o's are not allowed to gamble in the gambling meccas of Monte Carlo or Las Vegas). Once a player makes a deposit, the online poker site has reason to believe that the player is of legal age.

Sure, this could be handled other ways, and any method can be circumvented by an ambitious youngster, but the deposit method is the quickest and the easiest way to verify age, because the deposit system is already in place - no extra programming needed.

onebourbon

onebourbon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I have received hats, shirts, travel mugs etc from Absolute Poker and Fulltilt without making a deposit. But as for withdrawing the money most if not all sites require a $10 or $25 deposit in order for them to have a venue of sending you your winnings. Easy...just make the minimum deposit and withdraw it all out :)

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I know I still have a little money in the pitbull account (they actually give you 5 to play there) and I know I read in the rules you must make a deposit first. I know most people don't want to read through all that chit but its pretty standard for most sites.

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That site still seems kind of shady to me tho.

Then don't deposit there, and being unwilling to deposit, don't play in their freerolls.

C'mon people, this really isn't rocket science. If poker sites were in the habit of giving away free money to non paying FRWs, they wouldn't be around for long. Where do you suppose the money comes from?:rolleyes: The sites get rake/entry fees from their PAYING concerns,ie ring games/tournaments. It is officially their only source of revenue. Freerolls, bonuses, giveaways, etc are marketing techniques designed SPECICALLY to attract players with money to spend to spend it at their site. AFAIK, no poker site, including PitBull is federally funded, can spin straw into gold, or has an exclusive agreement with leprechans or the Tooth Fairy.:eek: In other words- DOH!:icon_bigs

Vhyre

Vhyre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any site that doesnt provide good customer support isnt worth the time it takes to sign up, let alone putting my hard earned cash into. I took the free $10 from pitbull, turned it into $37 and because of all the afore mentioned reasons....there it sits and there it will sit until he** freezes over. Plenty of other sites out there with good support and honest answers. I dont even have the site saved anymore. They can choke on that paltry $37.

TheJace

TheJace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You could always just send me an email with your account info in it and I'll deposit and withdraw the money. I'll give you $5 of it via paypal. :)

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm pretty sure poker sites are only as trustworthy as their respective names would suggest. (ie. pokerstars is trustworthy, DELICIOUSCAKEYUMPOKER is not)

TheJace

TheJace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting, can you still do that? You don't even need to build up any points or anything like that?

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't read the rest of the posts but on MOST sites you need to make a deposit at least once before they will let you cash out.

TheJace

TheJace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I know but he's like "cash out right away" that would be sweet if you didnt even need to get any points or anythin lol easy money.

I

i win sometimes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
just deposit $25 and immediately withdrawl

well theres an idea! if you made $100 just deposit 25, then you can keep playing, or take all the money and stop playing there

R

robert19876

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Most sites require you too deposit in order to cash out. I believe this is a good rule to confirm you are a "real person". Whats the big deal depositing then cashing out unless you are in the US like me. :p

A

alilacmom

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you everyone for the infor I am learning a lot about the do's and don'ts with the free rolls and real money plays. Has any one had any problems with credit card fraud on any of the sites? That has been my only hold back about depositing real money.

Thanks
Alilacmom