PAF Freakin Free

S

Sachary

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just played a freeroll. 25K€. Naturally game is still on without me, but is this for real?

They had a 45K the other week. is this a joke or is there free lunches?

Just browsing..

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
For real. That's Boss Media Network.

Missed the €45K, but played the €25K today and lost allin preflop with KK vs AK. Board was: J22QT.

As you can see, it hurt, since I still remember it. :mad:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I didn't even know PAF was on the BOSS Media network:confused:
Did they open another site awhile back & then running on two networks?

(I used to play a bit on PAF,... I liked that site)

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
BTW, never heard of PAF before. Just looked it up. But I know Boss Media is running these tournaments, so PAF must have several networks to choose from, including Boss Media.

Last edited:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
BTW, never heard of PAF before. Just looked it up. But I know Boss Media is running these tournaments, so PAF must have several networks to choose from, including Boss Media.

I think they originally ran on Ongame & am pretty sure that's where I played (it's been awhile). It was an interesting site as they began in the 1960's donated all of their profits to good causes (1966, founded by charities). It was in 1999 that they moved to internet gaming ('betting') & in the 2000's it included poker, bingo, lotteries & skill games. To date they have donated over 160million euros to good causes.
Today, alal of the Paf profit is distributed to non-profit associations/organizations & good causes in the Aland Islands (ie. Geriatric clinic, Youth activities, Environmental activities).

Seemed like a good choice to go with of the different pokersites to choose from on that network at the time.