Status
Not open for further replies.
Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed on FT they have a section of ppl requesting transfers from stars to ft and vice versa. They also have a list of players not to do these transfers with as they are scammers. My question is has anyone gone through this successfully with a stranger from ft?

deadhxc

deadhxc

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
use one of their mediaters...no big deal if you go through one of them.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i have maked few succesfull trades there.
But i almost always ask to use a middle man(the mods on there).

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't know they had mediaters that is even better. I assume that is in that same section?

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder if this forum would not be a good place to look for that sort of help too? I have always figured when my stars BR is big enough to justify putting a little cash over there i'd check here first to see who might need a PS br upgrade.

cAPS

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NNoooo caps not here.
Thank you all, cool and if a mod want to delete/lock whatever so it doesnt become spam, thats cool. I just wanted to know if it was worth the time.

Thanks again

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder if this forum would not be a good place to look for that sort of help too? I have always figured when my stars BR is big enough to justify putting a little cash over there i'd check here first to see who might need a PokerStars br upgrade.

cAPS

Unfortunately we had some bad experiences with this in the past and can not allow it here.

deadhxc

deadhxc

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't know they had mediaters that is even better. I assume that is in that same section?

Yes they can be found in the same section just mention you would like to use a med.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:(Ah... sorry. Didn't mean to tread on a sore subject. I can imagine that this sort of thing could also be abused. Sorry. I take it back!:(

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Caps no harm done you didn't know. Don't sweat it It is just here it is not allowed. Live and learn and it is probably a good thing not allowed just opens up more doors for dirt bags, lol.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like Tranfers between strangers, you never know what disease they may be carrying :p

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so you can transfer money from stars to ft via a middle man? i didnt even realize this exsisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.