pain_pain_go_away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:dito:
I for one, second this.... *** This is only my personal opinion ***

888 Are a shower of gangsters, they gave me every excuse under the sun why they wouldn't honour their no deposit bonus, $8 i think at the time. They changed their reasons everytime i spoke to them, but refused to back up any of these excuses...

This is a multi million dollar business that was willing to fight with me tooth & nail over a measily $8... Thank God i didn't deposit a penny, because if this was the story over $8, imagine my horror if i had won $800 or $8k!?

I must say that i have friends (No, really i do!), that swear by 888, but alas i just swear at them.

AlexandreDC

AlexandreDC

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:dito:
I for one, second this.... *** This is only my personal opinion ***

888 Are a shower of gangsters, they gave me every excuse under the sun why they wouldn't honour their no deposit bonus, $8 i think at the time. They changed their reasons everytime i spoke to them, but refused to back up any of these excuses...

This is a multi million dollar business that was willing to fight with me tooth & nail over a measily $8... Thank God i didn't deposit a penny, because if this was the story over $8, imagine my horror if i had won $800 or $8k!?

I must say that i have friends (No, really i do!), that swear by 888, but alas i just swear at them.

Dont like 888 too. Where can i vote? Must decrease their average...

No one knows where can i vote?

Someone already voted in these rankings before?

Last edited by a moderator:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Tiger gaming? really?

I think LockPoker review is inaccurate! (how do they get a score above '0'?)
Also, pretty sure the withdrawals take longer than 'months'
& accounts are getting sold for far less than 1/2 price. (is anyone even buying Lock $'s anymore? I would doubt it)

C

crow27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no comments on bovada? What has changed in a year?

L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never even heard of these sites, 888 Poker was where i started and got lucky there. However, now that I'm on tilt and stars the layout of the whole site as well as the tables just look so bad. it puts me off playing there unless I'm playing in a big freeroll for some decent cash prizes.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Every cardschat members favorite usa site bovada is not even ranked? Weird. I hate bovada, but a lot seem to love it.

AlexandreDC

AlexandreDC

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now we are a community of 208,130 members in 188 countries.

Somebody can help us? Who knows where can I vote?