***Official CarbonPoker Support Thread*** -- US & International Players Welcome!

C

CarbonAtil

CarbonPoker Site Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Guys & Gals,

Since there are a lot of CarbonPoker threads popping up now, I thought it would be best to house all of them in here. If anyone has issues or questions on deposits, withdrawals, promotions, bonuses etc. please post them below and I will do my best to resolve them in a timely fashion.

I want your experience at CarbonPoker to be the best possible and believe having direct communication with CarbonPoker will be the key!

Thanks

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks!! We are getting a lot of questions all over the forum so will be nice to have a Carbon rep here to answer questions for us.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for coming here for this, I am becoming a Carbon regular now.

marvingubba

marvingubba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A couple of questions...
First...

I already have the OverBet softwar with rakeback installed.
Since then, I've remember seeing somewhere that Merge Network doesn't allow rakeback for a player on multiple Merge Network partners.

Is this correct?
If I have rakeback on OverBet than I can't also have rakeback on Merge?

Also, in another post you said...

Originally Posted by CarbonAtil
If you have an account at CarbonPoker without rakeback, please let me know your username and I will add it to your account.
Is this rakeback done directly through CarbonPoker?
Or is it better to download the client (with rackback) through a third-party "gateway" site?

Thanks for being available to take these questions!

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Eat it up carbon. Your turn will come

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the big question is...are you next?? I want to play and have a Carbon account(IBEWJeff) but hesitate to put anything substantial on ANY site right now. I might put a small deposit but with Big Brother watching we're all gunshy. Also, is there a way to deposit now without paying any fees?

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can I have a HUD?

Can I have rakeback?

I looked yesterday at the tables (never played a hand there) and noticed the traffic at micro stakes cash games was pretty aweful and would take forever to load up 6 6max 5nl games. Will this change?

How are the micro games there?

Wats best way to deposit without a credit card?

X

xboxerdude

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you or do you not support revolution agaisnt the united states government and will you pledge money to support it's overthrow??

Cause I'm ready.

deucem

deucem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gday CarbonAtil

Now that Australian players are able to play on Carbon is there any chance that "refer a friend" will be fixed any time soon?

I intend to get all of my US and Aussie mates to meet on Carbon for poker sessions and it would be nice if there was "something in it" for all of us.

Also, as we are all mostly tourney / satelite playes is there any way of getting some of the juice back?

regards

D.

Last edited:
rowhousepd

rowhousepd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK, I thought the OP was supposed to be checking in here & responding.... Carbon Customer Service? Hello? I'd like to know about how US player might get $ in (if one were risky enough to do that right now), and about the HUDs. I heard that you can't easily use a HUD (at least for HEM users) on MTT's as it can't find your table.

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear Mr. Carbonrep

Where hath thou gone?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe he gets days off like everyone else hehe.

M

MrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome Carbon rep. I guess the main question is 'How safe is it to deposit cash with you now? How do we know Merge will not be the next network to face a crackdown?'

PS. That was two questions.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome Carbon rep. I guess the main question is 'How safe is it to deposit cash with you now? How do we know Merge will not be the next network to face a crackdown?'

PS. That was two questions.
Ditto. We'd love some guarantees.

S

slimez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome Carbon Rep!

I have a question, what is the best way to deposit without having a credit card. Also will you all be adding a larger game selection as traffic increases?

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Curious to know. Was thinking about moving over to Carbon. Is the OP a real Carbon Rep? OP has a custom user title which Iam assuming was put there by the mod squad. I understand Deb's post about him/her having a day off, but wouldnt the OP reply sooner to all the responses ITT, knowing the current state of american player's situations? I'am a bit leary as of yet to continue playing in the US on other sites, but would feel a bit better maybe if the OP was responding and answering a couple of legitimate questions. Will wait it out/ Subscribing

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Curious to know. Was thinking about moving over to Carbon. Is the OP a real Carbon Rep? OP has a custom user title which Iam assuming was put there by the mod squad. I understand Deb's post about him/her having a day off, but wouldnt the OP reply sooner to all the responses ITT, knowing the current state of american player's situations? I'am a bit leary as of yet to continue playing in the US on other sites, but would feel a bit better maybe if the OP was responding and answering a couple of legitimate questions. Will wait it out/ Subscribing

Yep - he is a Carbon rep, and nope - he won't be in here every day. He spent most of 2 days in and out of here. I imagine he has a personal life and a job. :)

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep - he is a Carbon rep, and nope - he won't be in here every day. He spent most of 2 days in and out of here. I imagine he has a personal life and a job. :)

No worries Deb, didnt mean anything personal behind my post. Like I said, just waiting to hear some responses to a few questions before beginning play. I understand he has a life and a job. We all do. But in two days I'd gather if he's been here quite a bit, then he may not know the answers to some of the questions or he would have posted them. Prob he is waiting for something more concrete to post. Either that or he is very very busy with tons and tons of emails and questions. Either or I will wait patiently

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi Atil! Good to have you here (it's Tammy, I send the tournament requests in...sometimes on time! :D).

No worries guys; Atil is a good guy. He'll be back to answer all your questions. I imagine he is very busy at the moment answering questions at a LOT of sites.

seachicken

seachicken

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there a reason carbon is not listed anymore on cardschat us sites? did i miss something?