New to Club WPT

easypickns

easypickns

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone else playing on this site? Players seem to play a little looser than other MTT's. I would attest this to players being able to restore their tourney points on a daily basis. I am playing on a 2week free trial. If you have any insight or tips please share them with me lol. I am playing as easypicken. Hope to see you there.

legman2

legman2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i know one thing, they won't allow Minnesota + about 10 others states to register and play there.

I wouldn't kno wmuch considering I can't make a account there.

The big boil down on this type of webste is you won't ever make a livimng off of those sites like pureplay. A lucky man will win about 2200 USD per year, on a full grind.. it's kind of impressive if he /she did it all without subscribing.

easypickns

easypickns

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won a year's subscription on pp. It has since expired. I probably will not go back but I have not decided yet. I like WPT's format more than pp but I also like Bovada. I just need to build my bankroll so I can play the $10 tourneys there.

easypickns

easypickns

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i know one thing, they won't allow Minnesota + about 10 others states to register and play there.

I wouldn't kno wmuch considering I can't make a account there.

The big boil down on this type of webste is you won't ever make a livimng off of those sites like pureplay. A lucky man will win about 2200 USD per year, on a full grind.. it's kind of impressive if he /she did it all without subscribing.
I do not think it is their decision. These states have rules that prohibit their residents from participating in their club. If you want it changed I would contact my local state rep. or senator.

easypickns

easypickns

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I have won $20 in the last 24 hours. Took 2nd and final tabled. Not great but I am not spending a dime. If I can get to $300 I will have my bankroll! ( 9 days left! on my free trial) I will keep you posted.:D