Need some railers on FTP

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is nothing big, just a 100$ razz free roll. i have been down to 6k when it was around 80 players, but with patience and good hands i was able to get back in it. i kept getting unlucky so much and got rivered a lot of timees ( u can ask aloevera she has been watching me) and she seen of the crap i lost to. thanks to her i didnt blow up and lose rest of my 6k. tyvm aloe. Right now its down to 64 players and im currently 45th with 34k stack, but im going to get my chips back. come and bring me some good luck plz. tyvm all. ok nvm 29th with 56k out of 64 now woot woot

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nvm delete this stupid thread i obviously got rivered by a donk...he had J9542 before the river i knew i had him so i kept betting into him i had 9 something something and the donk hits 3 on the river to beat me 100k pot freaking ridiculous. could one of the mods please delete this stupid thread. i cant believe i wasted over 4 hours to play this stupid free roll and got 52nd place when i should been at about 200k right now if i didnt get rivered so much by these stupid donks. (exactly why i hate free rolls) nothing but bingo and donks always beat me at that game

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LMAO you played a good game:) I never seen someone get rivered so many time in a game. You shoulda gave up before you started.
Seriously it was a good run..you'll get them next time:D