Multi Table(ing) tabling? Tableing? - help

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those of you who multi-table, do you only play premo hands? If so, what would you consider premo from early, middle, late? I think I've just been playing too many hands lately due to attentention span, and I know I have a hard time multi-tabling, probably because I play too many hands. I'm wondering if I tried MT, but raising my starting hand requirements, maybe I'll play each table less, but total tables more (?). Is this what MT'ers find?

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 4 tables because this is all I can handle right now by playing my style. I think a reasonable player can easily play ANY style with 4 tables. After that I think it gets dicey in my opinion. I think from zachvac or chuckts videos, i can't remember which (maybe both) it looks like they really play a solid TAG game in the 6 to 8 table sessions.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you using PT or anything to keep track of how many flops you're seeing?

I play just as tight on 1 table as I do on 4 (my max).

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From EP and MP 12-tabling I'll need AJ+/PP/suited connectors. I'll mix in how many suited connectors I play and mix up the limping and raising with pocket pairs (while pretty much raising JJ+ 100% of the time), and I'll even throw AJ away from EP depending on the table. From the last 3 positions though if it's unraised I will open up my hand selection a lot even raising ATC from the button if the blinds are tight. PAHUD helps on this part.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 tables seems like the cool thing.

I 4 table 6 max, anymore and my brain hurts, and i play the same attempt at a LAG game on each table

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you using Poker Tracker or anything to keep track of how many flops you're seeing?

I play just as tight on 1 table as I do on 4 (my max).

On Stars, yes. I will be testing this on bodog though.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You'll need a 3rd party handgrabber to get HHs from Bodog. Idleminer makes it. The deom is good for 1000 hands after that $50.

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You'll need a 3rd party handgrabber to get HHs from Bodog. Idleminer makes it. The deom is good for 1000 hands after that $50.

Thanks!! I'll check it out.

Well, put $2 on 3 tables. 1 table, never hit until my Aces ran into two pair (rivered). The other table went up to $6(ish) when my 2-pair (Aces up) ran into a flush (rivered again). Table 3 I'm at right now with $19.97. I like MT'ing so far.

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On PS at 9 tables. I play usually high pocket pairs aggressively from any position. AK, AQ, etc I put a decent raise then watch the flop. Small pocket pairs and suited connectors, I see the flop. I either hit or fold (my set, flush, or straight - never chase cards). I fold alot of hands but playing this many tables I still am playing a hand or two at all times. The upside to playing like this, is that the poor guy playing one table at a time, is probably chasing cards and playing loose. Because of that, if I am going to the showdown with him, I am going to win it. I will try to bleed them if I get a full house or quads, but otherwise I will try to bet them out of the pot and make them fold with anything smaller. My goal is to be consistent, I dont have to put big money out there on top pair facing a re-raise. Again by playing so many tables, I usually I have the oppurtunity to wait for the best hands, then I make them pay severly if they want to continue to see cards in that hand. If I miss the straight/flush/set on the flop, I fold to any significant bet.

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well that sucks. Had three tables going pretty well on BD, so I decided to go for #4 when I got...

Attachments

• 3-tables.JPG
    3-tables.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 11
odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well that sucks. Had three tables going pretty well on BD, so I decided to go for #4 when I got...

Wow that is insane. Another reason why I play at PS. I dont need bonuses and rakeback that bad...

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, 3 table max at B0dog. Been that way forever. Supposed to be changed soon but that's been rumored for a long time now.

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well for me, I like to 9 table 1 table sit n gos but when i play tourneys i like to keep it down to 4 or so, sometimes i just concentrate on one. It really depends on my mood tbh.

oops accidently hit post before i was done lol, anyways for your question, I play my hands same way I would on 1 table. I mean when i play 9 tables i only play really strong hand and my decision are automatic because i dont have any reads on players unless i played them before and remember that person. When I play tourneys its pretty easy to play 4 tables and I can play suited connectors and etc.