mtts in ftp deleted

J

jj20002

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
has anyone notice that ftp has erased some of the mtts they used to have one week before,

today is the second day in a row (yesterday i thought it was a system issue or something) but again today the lobby shows that they have reduced the number of mtts and actually from midnight to 4am there is no one mtt (holdem not turbo) actually not even omaha, maybe is something new but is sad that the hours i like to play there is no more the big menu of mtts they used to offer

i hope this is something temporary but im afraid is not, i read here in cc that there are less people playing compared with the past years

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
could be a maintenance thing.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have checked the situation and there is a lot of holdem mtts but only two freerolls

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah they ditched all the freerolls they used to have ages ago now with some promo exceptions like the latest summer 500k that had 500-3k flip and other freerolls for tickets throughout June and July.

They have removed most if not all of their 55c mtt's, except for now ones with prizes like hats and stuff, but still have lots of 1 and 2$ mtt's with semi-ok gtd's. All part of looking to remove some tournies that were not getting traffic to hit the gtd I'd imagine.