most profitable online poker site...?

M

mjd5228

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unfortunately party poker hasbeen taken out of the u.s because i was able to collect massive amounts of profit through cash games there...
next i played pokerstars and found it to be much more difficult ... mannnnyyy people enjoy calling it jokerstars, and comment on how streaky the site is... then theres full tilt which i seem to place in between stars and party... full tilt is definitely the most avanced, but idk about the profitability here....especially wit freerolls
what u guys think??

R

Ranny

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play sngs and mtts but daft as it sounds I have made most money at tilt. I actually think I prefer playing better players, who respect my moves.

regd87

regd87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like pokerstars for its tournys, not cash games, but party poker has been the best payouts for me.

M

MaybeIDK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The big sites are good because they have good software and a lot of variety of games. However, i tend to notice that smaller less known sites tend to have softer, weaker, more profitable games. The smaller sites tend to have more bonus deals too.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The big sites are good because they have good software and a lot of variety of games. However, i tend to notice that smaller less known sites tend to have softer, weaker, more profitable games. The smaller sites tend to have more bonus deals too.

I would have to agree. I recommend to many players that they switch from the Big 3 (Party, Stars, Full Tilt) to some of the 2nd Tier Sites and pick up better profit. Most of these sites also offer better "community" than the larger, impersonal sites.

My recommended 2nd Tier Sites are:
bodog, PokerTime (Microgaming/Prima Network), Cake, Carbon, Bugsys, Ultimate Bet

and Non-Us
Sun and Mansion