Rakeback on PokerHost?

tony4680

tony4680

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think all of merge has shifted to a VIP program away from rakeback. As far as I know no merge skin currently offers rakeback

imafish

imafish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, no rakeback on any Merge skin.

C

cKcurius

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
VIP is rakeback.
Like if someone said full tilt poker, it has rakeback? You would reply, yes. I rake back or people rake back at xxxxxxrakeback. They give XX%. With that being cleared, is pokerhost rakeback?

imafish

imafish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, they do have a VIP system.

tony4680

tony4680

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
VIP is rakeback.
Like if someone said Full tilt poker, it has rakeback? You would reply, yes. I rake back or people rake back at xxxxxxrakeback. They give XX%. With that being cleared, is pokerhost rakeback?

They're similar but not exactly the same. With rakeback you are guaranteed a percentage back regardless of whether you play 20k raked hands/month or 100k raked hands. With VIP programs the more you contribute to gain points the higher return percentage you get when you want to exchange VIP points for money. There are other added bonuses... access to certain freerolls and what not. In General, for a casual player, rakeback was probably the better option. For more serious grinders that will hit that top echelon, VIP can be just as good if not better.