Lost my account, COMPLETELY DEVASTATED - got it back

stevenright

stevenright

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh my god, i can't believe what is happening right now to me.
So i was just playing pokerstars, about 100dollars in buy in on mtt tables then i got my playing privilege suspended

i contacted support immediately and they said i have issues with fulltilt.

Fulltilt sent me an email saying i had multiple accounts and they were shutting me down.

About 7 years ago when i started playing poker i did make multiple accounts because of that pokerstrategy bonus they had $50 no deposit.

but of course, after learning more about the game and years of experience i regreted but still had an active account on fulltilt in wich i paired with pokerstars.

So.... pokerstars now sent me an email that they can't have me playing there anymore because of this issue and they don't trust me.

ALL MY MONEY WAS THERE and as i said in a thread i just opened on CC few days ago , few people know im moving to another state in my country and i was going to cash out to help me on the new house

Idk what to do... feel like crying...
a mistake i did so many years ago now came crushing me.

Sorry for the big post... im depressed.

stevenright

stevenright

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank god.. they opened me to cash my funds out...
that makes me a little less sad... i love pokerstars... now theres just no way, i need to switch to another client...

anyone recommends whats the best poker site for mtts? i like to play a lot of volume and 888poker for instance doesnt have much medium and high buy in mtts

Last edited:
stevenright

stevenright

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OH MY GOD, can't believe it again!!!!

i just sent them my story for them to read and really didnt expect any more response

i even put 1k on 888poker to start playing there and i'm already playing

then i got a response saying:

"We thank you for your explanation on the matter.

we understand your arguments and decided to reactivate your account, you can now play in tables and have your financial transactions."

Jesus, that was very nice of them as i did not expect that.

Well, im glad i will be able to play the billion tournament on 30 november :D

mendiolacubicle

mendiolacubicle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a nice lovestory hahah! Congratulations! :D

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy to see that all ended well:)

stevenright

stevenright

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
still a better love story than twilight :D haha

yeah... sorry for the nonsense topic since nothing happened lol

i got back even my original fulltilt account...

Plot twist... i fell in love with 888poker haha
definitely will be putting a lot of hours in 888 in the future and 30 november starts the super XL series that is pretty awesome and i didnt even know existed lol

http://www.888poker.com/poker-promotions/super-xl-2014.htm

2Q==

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Feel good story for the day :D

B

Boyle mrunson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh my god, i can't believe what is happening right now to me. Idk what to do... feel like crying...

I've felt this way every single day since sometime around mid-April 2011...I completely understand...

WallA

WallA

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OH MY GOD, can't believe it again!!!!

i just sent them my story for them to read and really didnt expect any more response

i even put 1k on 888poker to start playing there and i'm already playing

then i got a response saying:

"We thank you for your explanation on the matter.

we understand your arguments and decided to reactivate your account, you can now play in tables and have your financial transactions."

Jesus, that was very nice of them as i did not expect that.

Well, im glad i will be able to play the billion tournament on 30 november :D

I was bout to say haha I would contact them if I were you, this definently sounds like an issue that can be resolved easily.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
The lows and highs of poker continue.

Glad it all worked out for you.

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a twist of events ha

stephygal

stephygal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars

I have never played there before, I am a little shy about them now.. I have yet to cash out at any site. I win freerolls and have deposited and it always seems that no cards fall for me ever and therefore never cash out.
:eek:

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant imagine how you felt while this was happening, i dont have much of poker money but getting banned from stars or FTP would devastate me!!!! I dont mind if i get kicked from 770 poker or adria poker btw :D

Anyway good to see that everything went well for you!!!!

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
COGRATULATIONS!!! I understand how you felt. And to me the account was blocked for several days because of a stupid misunderstanding. I was desperate. Maybe I'll see you at a table :)

skrsh76

skrsh76

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
looks like a scary few hours and days...

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
turns out breaking the rules really does pay off doesnt it

S

swingro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well you are not the only one. An yeah Pokerstars loves money.
I had the same problem when FT was online again.
Long story short, they found I had several accounts on PS from my freerolling days where I opened account after account to play the PCA freerolls :D. They saw I did not used them for several years and dropped all the cash from the one I did not used into the current one and deleted the others. Of course there were only few dollars nothing big. That's when I understood I was not the only dickhead there with multiple accounts and there was no reason for them to not let me play/ They probably saw that I deposited few years ago(I brough my money from Carbon and Ipoker to Pokerstars through skrill, like 400 dollars. Carbon let me withdraw and william hill did after I deposited 20 dollars) and of course they like money.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Pokerstars kicked me off too...

They hate me because I'm an American

zarzar78

zarzar78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same with me, they suspend my account on fulltilt and so for pokerstars, and just after sending my ID to fulltilt, my account was reactivated, it takes something like 3 hours lol .

rytciaq

rytciaq

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad everything ended fine, congratulations! :)

stevenright

stevenright

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same with me, they suspend my account on fulltilt and so for pokerstars, and just after sending my ID to fulltilt, my account was reactivated, it takes something like 3 hours lol .

it was not that easy

anyways, i got my account back, but now my pokerstars is paired with an inactive account on fulltilt and i can't pair it back, i contacted pokerstars and they told me to contact fulltilt (but fulltilt has nothing to do with it, pokerstars that is vinculated with the other account), anyways, i got lazy and didnt contact them yet, will be playing not paired for now