Lock Poker/Revolution not paying it's skins!

S

sylpoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think I have ever heard of that particular skin you mentioned here.Isnt Juicy and intertops on the same network as Lock also?I heard that people get paid in a timely manner from Intertops though.I think everyone knows that Locks withdrawels have been very slow the last 6 months,but hopefully they are working to improve on that now for everyone.Guess time will tell,as all most of USA players can do is hope for the best:)

T

themosthigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well people are already waiting 5-6 months for cashouts on Juicy. Intertops is probably floating withdrawals with their own money while they wait for the network to pay them what they are owed. That can only go on for so long.

A

aircasar9876

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that is unacceptable. last year bovada told me my cashout would take 2 months.....5-6 months is crazy. we are gamblers for crying out loud! we all want instant gratification. anything more than 2 weeks and i wont even play the site. i would love to find a place where i could cashout and recieve my check the same week. a man can dream

Kahntrutahn

Kahntrutahn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that is unacceptable. last year bovada told me my cashout would take 2 months.....5-6 months is crazy. we are gamblers for crying out loud! we all want instant gratification. anything more than 2 weeks and i wont even play the site. i would love to find a place where i could cashout and recieve my check the same week. a man can dream

Intertops or ACR/True/BCP debit card. Those are your only options really. Bovada pays fast for "cash transfers," and their checks are now down to an avg of 2 weeks (1-3weeks).

J

JUDGE1018

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a joke FTP all over ,my bovada check came in 11 days from febuary.

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Rapid Transfer moneygram withdrawals take 48 hrs. if you want instant gratification, check Seals with Clubs, pretty sure their withdrawals are relatively instant

Indian Givah

Indian Givah

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i read somewhere that lock was actually cancelled from merge network for some kind of money reasons if i remember right, and was advised not to follow. not a 100% on that. Lock also used their own cashiers as part of merge. I never did really trust lock after they bought the cake network, but i never did play it as part as the merge network either.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i read somewhere that lock was actually cancelled from merge network for some kind of money reasons if i remember right, and was advised not to follow. not a 100% on that.

What? No. Lock didn't like the control Merge had over their promotions and how they ran their business, so they left Merge to take over the Cake Network, and took a huge amount of Merge's traffic with them. The move hurt Merge far more than it hurt Lock.

Indian Givah

Indian Givah

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What? No. Lock didn't like the control Merge had over their promotions and how they ran their business, so they left Merge to take over the Cake Network, and took a huge amount of Merge's traffic with them. The move hurt Merge far more than it hurt Lock.

well like i said not a 100% on that. and apparently leaving merge was the wrong idea, still never trusted them. to me its always seemed like theyve been living from pay check to pay check, ( i mean by rake that is.) they cant pay anyone until they've raked enough for their quota. I imagine it's going to be like FTP all over again except worse, everyone's going to cash out and they won't have the money. This time I dont think they're going to have anyone buy and reimburse like PS did with FTP. please correct/proove me wrong bc i would like to be wrong. just a feeling ive had the whole time with lock and it's network.