lock poker points

Y

yasudab

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what can you do with lock poker points? I cant see anywhere where you can use them if you earn them. does anyone know? if you can use them on tournaments, i dont see which ones you can choose from.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you talking about points earned since the move to Revolution, or points carried over from Merge? Although I guess it wouldn't matter though.

On Merge you could use them in the Lock Store for grossly overpriced merchandise that took forever to ship. Or use them for tournament buy-ins, but not all tournaments accepted them (I think all guaranteeds did, though). Or if you were a VIP player and not a rakeback player, you could cash them in at a rate determined by your VIP level.

In my case, I was a grandfathered RB player on Lock @ Merge, so cashing them in wasn't an option for me. I never found anything in the store worth spending them for, so had started using them to enter MTTs here and there. But with the move to Revolution, I noticed one day that my Vault had a points cashout option even though I'm still on RB. Sure enough, I cashed them in for about $250 of "free" money. Was quite pleased with that. So check your Vault.

Y

yasudab

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can you use the points to buy into tournaments, any one of them? or only certain ones.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On Merge it was only some tournaments. Like I said, I think they worked for most GTDs. On Revolution, I've not tried, but I expect it will be the same. You need to ask support. Or try one of the Lock reps that hang out on other forums.