LHE turbo SNG's on PS

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone tried PL or FL HE turbo SNG's on PS? I have a short attention span online which is why I play turbo SNG's. I have been thinking of trying a FL turbo SNG, but I'm affraid it will take too long. Has anyone tried these and know if they are about the same as a regular, or is it mush longer? I would assume PL wouldn't take much longer as you can be AI within a few pot raises, but FL is different. Also, if I start to play FL (or even PL), should I tighten up my starting hands, or loosen up my starting hands (compared to NL)?

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they take about the same time. Just a different strat to NL

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand the difference b/n LH and NLH and PLH. I was just wondering about tips that, if anyone has some, for the transition. Especially the last line of my OP...

Also, if I start to play FL (or even PL), should I tighten up my starting hands, or loosen up my starting hands (compared to NL)?

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cant help you on what the diferences are as i have never really studied Limit deeply enough.

D

donkeykiller

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Limit p what oker is alot different in limit instead of playing only AA KK QQ JJ
AK AQ AJ KQ JT you can open you hands up in different position in late you can play as low as 23 connectors and see if aflop if its not expensive were as in no limit much tighter or youll get busted quick.

Limit is a drawing hands game but you have to be smart about it
you dont want to play low suited cards really becuase theyll get smashed by higher suited cards but if played right and you know what to look for
on the board you can win a ton of BB pre hour at lower limlits.

It's a good bank roll builder like the sit and go's.

But i have to warn you its a grind and you can grind more out playing
no limit in a faster pace just make sure you play tight.:cool: