Ladbrokes Steal your Points

malice777

malice777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was shocked the other day to find that Ladbrokes Take the points you earned throughout the month if you dont use them up,i went on the other day to play in the 7pm freeroll which requires 1 point to enter but i was told i couldnt enter as i didnt have the required point,that can't be right i thought as i knew i had at least 200 points but after checking my balace i found that i had zero,i wasnt drunk the last time i played there so knew i couldnt have used them and forgot,i mentioned to a few friends at work next day who also play there and they told me that the same happened to them.it seems ladbrokes take em back if they arent used up in the month.
surely this cant be right as i earned those points fairly seems like theft to me...

B

Blowfish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ladbrokes Points

I assume you have not been playing at Ladbrokes for very long as they have been running a promotion that zeros all player point balances at the end of the month for nearly two years.

Each month they post what promotions are available for you to redeem your player points for and they start over again the next month.

I have never had any problems with points disappearing mid month. When did you try and play? was it the beginning of the month?

malice777

malice777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I assume you have not been playing at Ladbrokes for very long as they have been running a promotion that zeros all player point balances at the end of the month for nearly two years.

Each month they post what promotions are available for you to redeem your player points for and they start over again the next month.

I have never had any problems with points disappearing mid month. When did you try and play? was it the beginning of the month?

No i havent been playing there very long but i still feel it is wrong for them to take points that i earned throughout the month particulary as the few freerolls they run require points to play, some point based tourney have very large points buy ins that would cost a fortune to accumulate in a month,its the only site i know of that takes your points if you dont use them that month.

Ladbrokes Poker