Kinda new to poker..

koadyawn

koadyawn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Cardschat,

I am kind of new to poker but not so much of a beginner, or maybe. I used to play at bodog but not so much anymore since I keep losing. Anyone have this problem? Has anyone ever cashed out here at bodog before? And has anyone just keep losing there? I play at bodog because I like the layouts more than any other sites. But I geuss its time for a change :(

I am looking for other sites just would liek opinions and why you chosse them

bypacheco

bypacheco

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know where limits you play, but it will be American Stars is the best option, mainly cash in lower limits

Another option and the Titan that possess several sign up and the level of players is well bad

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi koady, welcome to CC.
Yeah, it comes down to where you live, ie USA you're limited to certain sites, pokerstars being the best, imo.
Outside of the US, there's some cracking sites with lots of fish

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
david, what do you need to know, and where are you from?
welcome, anyway!

N

nick1usmc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Koadyawn, welcome. We will help if we can. I can say my game has improved considerably since I started paying attention. When I firts got here I thought my game didn't need improvement. The freerolls here are great for learning...that is what I use them for.

nc_royals

nc_royals

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive cashed at Bodog probably 5 or 6 times. At first it was great, went straight into my bank account. Last few times ive had to receive it by mail and it takes too long. Next time I'm going to try Moneygram.

Goodluck