Juicy Stakes Poker & Intertops software

Raggamuffin

Raggamuffin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all,

Recently I tried downloading the software for both juicy stakes & intertops but have not been able to get it working on my pc & I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem?
I've downloaded the .exe file but that's it, I cant get any further. Clicking it has no effect :(

All replies welcome & thank you in advance :)

PrOKatana

PrOKatana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and I've downloaded it about three days ago and I had no problem ... it's probably from your computer

Raggamuffin

Raggamuffin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok ty for the reply.
Not sure what the issue is with my pc but will try downloading them again!

BenjiHustle

BenjiHustle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never had a problem, but these are not great sites or skins; why play there?

Raggamuffin

Raggamuffin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never had a problem, but these are not great sites or skins; why play there?

Well I've never played there before so thought it was worth checking them out!
Which site do you consider to be the best?

BenjiHustle

BenjiHustle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean, with all of the options that you have, it seems like you wouldn't even hear of Juicy Stakes. pokerstars/FTP, 888 would be the first options, of course. PokerNews says that william hill is a good site (Retrieved from: http://www.pokernews.com/sites/ireland.htm). I really don't even know why you would begin to trust a site like Juicy Stakes. As an American player, I have no choice but to play on these f*cking garbage offshore sh*t eating unregulated sites, yet I still don't even resort to Juicy Stakes/Intertops, but if anything, I'd definitely go with Intertops first. I play on Carbon because it's the best of the worst and the worst is all that's available here in this bullsh*t fat pig of a country. Intertops does have extremely good value in bonuses that more than double your money and live tourney satellites, but I don't know how their traffic is. Carbon is the only site that I trust to have my money if/when I want to pull it out of the sites that are available to me.

Still though, why in the hell would you play on a sketchy site like Juicy that's just coming back from regular 6 month payout delays? It would be almost like playing on Lock.

JPoling

JPoling

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean, with all of the options that you have, it seems like you wouldn't even hear of Juicy Stakes. PokerStars/FTP, 888 would be the first options, of course. PokerNews says that William Hill is a good site (Retrieved from: http://www.pokernews.com/sites/ireland.htm). I really don't even know why you would begin to trust a site like Juicy Stakes. As an American player, I have no choice but to play on these f*cking garbage offshore sh*t eating unregulated sites, yet I still don't even resort to Juicy Stakes/Intertops, but if anything, I'd definitely go with Intertops first. I play on Carbon because it's the best of the worst and the worst is all that's available here in this bullsh*t fat pig of a country. Intertops does have extremely good value in bonuses that more than double your money and live tourney satellites, but I don't know how their traffic is. Carbon is the only site that I trust to have my money if/when I want to pull it out of the sites that are available to me.

Still though, why in the hell would you play on a sketchy site like Juicy that's just coming back from regular 6 month payout delays? It would be almost like playing on Lock.
+1. Seriously though? You can play on Pokerstars...THE BEST site there is. Yet you are thinking about juicy stakes? That site is garbage. Has horrible reviews/ratings. Not paying etc. Save yourself the time, the money, the headache. Go with Pokerstars. You are not gonna get better then that. Just look at the Micro-Millions they got coming up? Hell you deposit $20 right now for the micro-millions using there code in the banner, you get $20 from them, and $16 in $T. So a extra $36 on top of your $20...just for depositing $20. I mean in the end it is up to you and your choice, I just don't really understand though why anyone would play anywhere else besides Pstars if they can play there....This thread just as me all sorts of mad cause I can't play on Pstars. Like Benji stated, we are stuck with shit. He is right to, Carbon is probably best of the worst. Yet I dont know never tried Bovada but the fact that everyone is anon made me not even want to.

Raggamuffin

Raggamuffin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean, with all of the options that you have, it seems like you wouldn't even hear of Juicy Stakes. PokerStars/FTP, 888 would be the first options, of course. PokerNews says that William Hill is a good site (Retrieved from: http://www.pokernews.com/sites/ireland.htm). I really don't even know why you would begin to trust a site like Juicy Stakes. As an American player, I have no choice but to play on these f*cking garbage offshore sh*t eating unregulated sites, yet I still don't even resort to Juicy Stakes/Intertops, but if anything, I'd definitely go with Intertops first. I play on Carbon because it's the best of the worst and the worst is all that's available here in this bullsh*t fat pig of a country. Intertops does have extremely good value in bonuses that more than double your money and live tourney satellites, but I don't know how their traffic is. Carbon is the only site that I trust to have my money if/when I want to pull it out of the sites that are available to me.

Ok it seems I've hit a nerve here with you
I was unaware Juicy was sketchy. My computer has failed to download tons of the other sites & I can't figure out what the problem is so I was making my way through them all. Even last night I tried to download pokerstars & I keep getting a reply saying its not for Win 32 but cant find any other download source. I came across Juicy & the rest on Bombpoker.com I believe & Duckpoker's tiny amount of players is starting to do my head in so would like to move on to somewhere with more action, but not full of sharks! :L

Last edited:
Raggamuffin

Raggamuffin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
+1. Seriously though? You can play on Pokerstars...THE BEST site there is. Yet you are thinking about juicy stakes? That site is garbage. Has horrible reviews/ratings. Not paying etc. Save yourself the time, the money, the headache. Go with Pokerstars. You are not gonna get better then that. Just look at the Micro-Millions they got coming up? Hell you deposit $20 right now for the micro-millions using there code in the banner, you get $20 from them, and $16 in $T. So a extra $36 on top of your $20...just for depositing $20. I mean in the end it is up to you and your choice, I just don't really understand though why anyone would play anywhere else besides Pokerstars if they can play there....This thread just as me all sorts of mad cause I can't play on Pokerstars. Like Benji stated, we are stuck with shit. He is right to, Carbon is probably best of the worst. Yet I dont know never tried Bovada but the fact that everyone is anon made me not even want to.

Just to clarify, I haven't deposited any cash on duckpoker & had no intention to do so on Juicy. I hate mentioning no deposit bonuses on here as I've read some posts where ye bash the poster for asking about no deposit bonuses. I'm not professional by any means & so as I'm still gaining much needed knowledge about the concepts in poker, I would prefer to start off with a no deposit bonus & earn my cash playing with TB & entering their freerolls & gain more experience before playing & depositing on the tougher sites.
If that makes me yet believe I'm cheap or dumb so be it, as I believe it to be smart since I'm so inexperienced & I have never lost a cent of my own money on online poker.

You def make Pokerstars sound like the good option & I believe Titan give a 40 dollars on my 20 (200%) through twoplustwo.

Anyway thank you both for your replies & I will avoid those sketchy sites from now on. I'd read intertops was the very first online poker site & had been around for like 60 years or something so took it as they were trusted or wouldn't still be around. If anyone knows how to fix my issue with the pokerstars file please feel free to fill me in :D

BenjiHustle

BenjiHustle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know, but I bet PokerStars support would be more than happy to help you figure it out.

If you need a rakeback affiliate, check out middlepair.com

Nobody cares if you're cheap, just don't waste your time on sh*tty sites. You didn't strike a nerve, I'll just never understand why someone who can play on PS/FTP, 888, etc. would play on any other sites. There's party poker, too, that's very reputable.

A

ariolis30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont know about juicy but Intertops has never failed me esp if i want to be a rakeback pro. if they just had volume it would be like how stars used to be cause the rb is dealt and its super duper soft. i play from the US most of the year and honestly this is my go-to most reliable site ( i play them all ). So i wouldnt have a problem sticking my money on a site thats hard to go busto on... but thats just me, they still need help with mixed games and mtts because as of now

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
'not Win32 '.....?????

Describe your computer and operating system please.

Raggamuffin

Raggamuffin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
'not Win32 '.....?????

Describe your computer and operating system please.

Shit vista, old dell pc about 12-15 years old. I don't use wifi, instead I have a dongle with limited gbs so its still on like service pack two but if your talking specifics I'm happy to check it up. Managed to download Fulltilt & so started an acc on there a few hrs ago (& played my 1st ever game of Raz :) )

Raggamuffin

Raggamuffin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont know about juicy but Intertops has never failed me esp if i want to be a rakeback pro. if they just had volume it would be like how stars used to be cause the rb is dealt and its super duper soft. i play from the US most of the year and honestly this is my go-to most reliable site ( i play them all ). So i wouldnt have a problem sticking my money on a site thats hard to go busto on... but thats just me, they still need help with mixed games and mtts because as of now

Thanks very much for your input, good to hear at least 1 person has something good to say about Intertops lol. Duckpoker is also hard to go bust on but there's only ever 2 cash tables max on the go & sometimes your waiting a while for 6/9 seaters to fill up. But they have 0 MTTs because of the poor traffic which really annoys me as there my fav games to compete in.
Sometimes @ like 3/4am theres only 5/10 ppl on the site!!

Anyway I just signed up to Fulltilt & its the complete opposite over there so I'll prob switch between the two for a while!

If anyone ends up joining me on Duckpoker be sure to let me know & we'll play a few HUs :)

Raggamuffin

Raggamuffin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know, but I bet PokerStars support would be more than happy to help you figure it out.

If you need a rakeback affiliate, check out middlepair.com

Nobody cares if you're cheap, just don't waste your time on sh*tty sites. You didn't strike a nerve, I'll just never understand why someone who can play on PS/FTP, 888, etc. would play on any other sites. There's party poker, too, that's very reputable.

Haha.. ok, sorry if I took you up the wrong way :eek:
It must be annoying for you to be stuck with so little choice.
Thanks for the heads up about middlepair.com, I'll have a look at them now & also try contacting pokerstars support but I believe the problem is on my end since I couldn't download juicy/inter either. I've tried deleting temporary files & all the rest but then I just went back to playing on the sites I could get on to hehe

D

DoloBrolo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a word of advice.. avoid juicy stakes for anything beyond free roll practice.

Raggamuffin

Raggamuffin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a word of advice.. avoid juicy stakes for anything beyond free roll practice.

Hey Dolo, thanks for the heads up! It seems everyone would rather avoid Juicy altogether. I caved & deposited on William Hill last night anyway :proud:
& I opened a freeroll account on Fulltilt for the time being, I'll see how I get on with those two. I'm getting a new laptop at the end of the month so I'll be able to register with Pokerstars & the other trusted ones then. :)

Raggamuffin

Raggamuffin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to all who gave me good advice on this thread. I look forward to having a few games with you in the future. Best of luck to you all on the tables :)

BenjiHustle

BenjiHustle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let us know how William Hill is! I hadn't heard of it until I looked up the best sites for Irish players.