Juicy Stakes $500 Freeroll

motorcity1957

motorcity1957

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play there cause i have had account for 8 years, and US accepted.
Anyway $500 freeroll starts in 2 hours, will be less than 1000 entrants, come have fun.

Flayst

Flayst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Their format spreads that money so thin, I have missed one before and still cashed beyond the first minimum level. The only real reason I don't spend more time in their freerolls is that there isn't much to do with that money after you get it. Their player population is so low, they don't get to spread many decent games. The micro tourneys are mostly 'Kamikaze', 'Wild West' and such, which are not at all real poker, and I have entered a few tournaments that were cancelled due to not enough players registering. However, their freerolls as I said are frightfully easy to cash in, and fairly easy to run deep in, so if you can find a scheduled tournament every week that consistently has a more-than-minimum field, it would work out nicely.

motorcity1957

motorcity1957

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All true, But it is real money poker in the cash games you will find enough competition to satisfy you, at least I do. Yes, the freerolls are soft with a large number of pay-outs, be about 700 players, 100 places paid, about 60$ for winner. I say good deal to start a BR, and kill some time. I have heard W/D's are quick now, And like I said I already had BR when Cake migrated all US to Juicy. When that happened, Juicy gave everyone the option for a free W/D, a lotta people took it. And all got paid quick. I have played through, It is growing slowly.

Flayst

Flayst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I look at it from a MTT player's perspective. I haven't really tried playing on their cash tables, so I can't comment on that side of things. As you say - free money is free money is free money! xD

motorcity1957

motorcity1957

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well , busted outta the Juicy freeroll outta the money, maybe it's like warming up your car. after Juicy bust, I played the FullFlush 300$ nightly FreeRoll, made the final table out of 1200 entrants, finished 8th. won about 9 $. took 4 hours.

P

playn4fun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really hard to win money (without deposit) with few freerolls which most are win ticket only. Patience is all with this site I suppose. :toilet: < << now that's funny :laugh:

motorcity1957

motorcity1957

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juicy Stakes

Nice Overlay

Attachments

• bf95e62c4051d4c451a1e8faf259dd9e.jpg
    bf95e62c4051d4c451a1e8faf259dd9e.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 78
ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really hard to win money (without deposit) with few freerolls which most are win ticket only. Patience is all with this site I suppose. :toilet: < << now that's funny :laugh:

Yeah, would be nice if they just threw in a cash freeroll without having to get a ticket to next round. My patience in these ticket freerolls aren't what it used to be.

I'm upset that they don't run gold card tournaments to the loyal players who earned a ton when they were originally with Cake. The new owners suck! I want to make a deposit there but it's almost not worth it because they don't give a crap. Asked them when they will bring them back and they have no timeline of when they will. What a joke.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, would be nice if they just threw in a cash freeroll without having to get a ticket to next round. My patience in these ticket freerolls aren't what it used to be.

I'm upset that they don't run gold card tournaments to the loyal players who earned a ton when they were originally with Cake. The new owners suck! I want to make a deposit there but it's almost not worth it because they don't give a crap. Asked them when they will bring them back and they have no timeline of when they will. What a joke.

The new owners actually pay their players, its just to bad the old owners and Lock destroyed their customer base.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard that Juicy Stake was giving some players a hassle with withdraws. Any one experience an issue?

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I heard that Juicy Stake was giving some players a hassle with withdraws. Any one experience an issue?

These are players with big balances, the new owners had to take in a lot of debt to make this purchase. They should be happy that they can still get their money back, their is a play quota for these guys, there really isn't a lot of traffic and one of the ways they can increase it themselves. I get that is not the best solution, but this company has to generate any extra form of rake they can.

Reptar7

Reptar7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty sure I still have money on Juicy

G

gametime2011

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It appears they have reduced the $250 and $500 freerolls to $200 and $350. It would be better if they did not thin out the payout to maybe pay top 50 at the most.

motorcity1957

motorcity1957

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been there since the very begining, The very first promo at Cake was to own a piece of Cake. The winner of the final trny recieved a percentage of Cake Poker, dunno how much or how much it end up being in $$, it was 2006.
Cake was good over the years, never deposited, never withdraw. Had my balance over $1000 at 1 time. Had 1000's of goldcards, hundreds of gold chips.
Couple years ago, we were migrated to Juicy. It started going bad. Slow withdraws, I mean 6 months or longer. Player traffic went downhill. New owners came in, gave everyone a free withdrawl. It was like yelling fire in a movie theatre, within a couple months player traffic drop to less than 1000 players at any 1 time.
I like the place, like my old comfy chair I cant throw away. I have talked to other players there, they say cashouts are fast but the fee is a bit high.

S

stunt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
juicy stakes cashout. warning!

hi, been a player for a long time at juicy.took a break. returned won some 250 500 gtd tourneys,tried to cashout 350 of my 500$ in winnings.got a email a week later saying i needed 1125 player points. have over 10,000 player points but only 150 in past year. at 7 player points per dollar rake .thats 160$in rake to cashout 350$ plus they charge 85$ processing fee. do the math 265$cashout to 160$ rake need to cashout thats over 50 percent .EXTORTION do not deposit are play there:eek:

cjmoles

cjmoles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never tried to deposit there....but the freerolls are easy. I usually just throw my winnings back at them because the withdrawal process seems too difficult....never deposited there so can't complain. I like the WPN network of US friendly skins....They are very generous with their give-aways and promotions, AND they payout promptly, within days. They're really trying hard so traffic is increasing....My favorite at the moment and I play at them all!

NANUNANU

NANUNANU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People need to play some cash tables to support site. Cant freeroll winning and then cashout, how the heck will the network ever be able to pull themselves out of the slump they are in. Im thinking about spending some time there and depositing just to support juicy. Use to love cake back when it 1st started. They actually would give you cake......lol

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the site, liked it better when it was Cake though. Still have a few bucks on there but seems like so little traffic. And the cashout fees seem high.