Invitationals

RickH2005

RickH2005

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been invited to play at 2 seperated Cerres Tournys on poker stars. One on Sat. the 14th--the other on Sun. the 15th, both at 18:00. A few weeks ago I recieved an invitation on Ultimate Bet for one of their invite only tourneys. My question is......Just HOW do these sites determin who gets invited. I'm really curious to know WHY I've recieved these "invitation only" invites--Anybody know??:deal:

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you have a big bankroll at each place? Or have you lost a fortune at both places?

RickH2005

RickH2005

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Niether!

I've never even PLAYED in a real money game at EITHER site! Only Free-rolls as I am trying to LEARN the RIGHT way of playing. I use ALOT of the advice and what I'm learning from articles here at Cardschat. You see, I want to be a REAL Poker player, not one of those DONKEYS who THINK they are!:D

Errant Dog

Errant Dog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone who registers right now at pokerstars will get invited to these two freerolls. They're trying to get ppl to do well in these tourneys, so they will want to deposit.

Give it 3-4 weeks, and they will send you "cash on the house." Basically they'll give you $5 Real Money, in hopes that you will enjoy playing with real money and deposit.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got invited to play in a bodog tournament today. It is a freeroll and there are only 146 in it. 1 out of 10 get an entry into the 100K tomorrow.

There are 104 still in - I was doing good til my KK went up against AA. I still have 2370 left though so will try to come back.